CHPT3 1903 Short Sleeve Jersey
The smart design of the CHPT3 1903 Short Sleeve Jersey draws inspiration from the geometric architecture of the Futuroscope theme park, the location of the first ever Tour de France depart, and one that's been used many times since. Alongside the stylish graphics, this garment offers top technical performance, utilising premium Italian fabrics for breathability, comfort and low weight.
The hems of the sleeves and waist are wide and contain silicone for a secure fit so your jersey will stay put even when the four pockets are packed out. This jersey is cut for comfort, with a slightly less racy, yet not baggy fit. The materials have enough stretch so freedom of movement is unrestricted, and a full zip is included in the design so it's easy to quickly increase airflow.
- Cut with comfort in mind - not too aero, and certainly not flappy
- Super soft and comfortable against your skin
- Moisture-wicking material keeps you at the right temperature
- Fast drying
- Nice, wide raw edge sleeve endings mean no pinching on your arms or sleeves riding up
- Silicone at the sleeves and waist hem
- A shaped collar provides comfort in the drops and a classy look at the cafe
- Three open rear pockets and a fourth zipped pocket
- Woven CHPT3 label
CHPT3 1903 Short Sleeve Jersey Sizing
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.