CHPT3 1903 Sleeveless Base Layer
A summer essential, the CHPT3 1903 Sleeveless Base Layer is breathable, light and wicking. The bold yellow brings a flash of colour when you unzip your jersey on a hot summer's day or a gruelling climb and is synonymous with the most sought-after jersey of the Tour de France.
It has a close-to-skin fit, with a woven stretch preventing restriction to movement, and combines a breathable 3D mesh with a hydrophilic layer to draw sweat from the body. Flat seams and lined hems reduce the chances of chafing and irritation.
- Super lightweight, breathable 3D mesh fabric for minimal moisture absorption
- Hydrophilic layer to rapidly extract sweat from your body and keep you cool
- Neck, armholes and hem are lined for additional comfort
- Additional stretch woven in for increased comfort
- Flat seams for zero irritation
- Next-to-skin fit
- Manufacturer claimed weight: 68 grams (size medium)
CHPT3 1903 Sleeveless Base Layer Sizing
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.