CHPT3 Milan San Remo 1.28 Short Sleeve Jersey
Taking cues from the dramatic journey through Italy to the Mediterranean coast of the longest race in professional cycling, the Milan San Remo 1.28 Short Sleeve Jersey from CHPT3 is as unique and striking as the event itself. Greys of the industrial heartland around Milan contrast with the rich and vibrant pallette of San Remo. Fittingly the jersey has been designed for all-road ability, perfect for long rides through varied terrain. Tailored not to be excessively 'aero', this is about all-day comfort, with some nice touches that still give you the nod of approval to go all out should you wish. A shaped collar eliminates irritation when riding low and fast and the raw-edge sleeve endings fit flush against the arms - no drag and no pinching. Three ample rear pockets and a fourth zipped pocket for valuables have plenty of space to carry your ride essentials or stow lightweight layers.
- Micro pique fabric with a touch of elastane for a comfortable, close fit
- 110 gm/m2 fabric is the ideal weight for all-round riding
- 92% polyester content wicks moisture to keep you dry
- JustRightFit - not too aero, and certainly not flappy
- Three rear pockets and one zippered pocket
- Shaped collar for the perfect fit when riding hard, and elegance the rest of the time
- YKK® titanium grey lightweight zip
- Over-extended elastic raw edge sleeve endings remove any pinching
- Woven jacquard CHPT3 label
CHPT3 Milan San Remo 1.28 Short Sleeve Jersey Sizing
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.