CHPT3 Origin MK2 Bib Short
Building on CHPT3's Origin Bib Short, the MK2 is now even more comfortable. It limits all unnecessary seams and panels to prevent chafing and the waist is bonded to eliminate irritation on the stomach. The rear panel uses a mesh construction to improve airflow and rapidly remove heat.
A Progetto X2 Air chamois takes care of shock absorption, providing a good layer of cushioning between you and the saddle, meaning you'll be well protected on even the longest ride. Up top, the bib straps are light and stretchy, supporting the short without restricting movement, and the short hem has extra-wide elastic with inner silicone for security without over-squeezing.
- 240 gram Forza fabric with 38% Lycra® content for perfect compressive fit
- Near-seamless Body Paint construction eliminates all but one seam for maximum comfort
- Mesh rear panel for rapid heat removal
- CHPT3 exclusive Progetto X2 Air chamois
- Bonded braces for just the right amount of pull
- No-sew bonded construction in waist
- Embossed logo across back
- Extra-wide silicone leg gripper elastic