CHPT3 x POC Devesa Ventral Spin Road Helmet
Inspired by the beauty of the Devesa forest near CHPT3’s base in Girona, the CHPT3 x POC Devesa Ventral Spin Road Helmet takes all the features of the brilliant POC Ventral Spin helmet and adds some CHPT3 style, with a print on the helmet shell and a unique colour scheme.
The design of the original POC Ventral Spin helmet was inspired by the venturi effect, meaning that the helmet creates specific airflow zones with differing pressures, which increase airflow speed through the helmet for greater aerodynamic efficiency. The fact that this airflow also aids ventilation and cooling is another benefit.
The SPIN (Shearing Pad Inside) technology is designed to counter oblique impacts, which can typically cause twisting and ‘shearing’ internal head injuries. The unique pads that POC use allow the helmet to move around the head without transmitting that force onto the rider.
A great fit is integral to safety, and with the Devesa Ventral SPIN Road Helmet the perfect fit is easy to achieve with the ergonomic precision strap and dial design. There is even a specific place to keep sunglasses secure on the helmet.
- POC's most advanced aero helmet
- Exclusive and limited edition CHPT3 x POC Devesa design
- Incredibly lightweight at just 220 grams (size medium)
- Unique aerodynamic design optimised with CFD testing for enhanced aerodynamic performance and minimal air turbulence
- Accelerated airflow zones, inspired by the venturi effect, to reduce fluid drag
- Extreme cooling and ventilation due to innovative airflow design
- Features POC's patent pending rotational impact protection system, SPIN (Shearing Pad Inside) High-performance EPS liner with targeted and optimised density to provide the ideal balance of low weight and crash protection
- Fully wrapped unibody shell construction to increase safety and helmet integrity.
- Lightweight size adjustment system for a personalised fit in exclusive Fire Red
- Easily adjustable precision straps in Fire Red are moulded into the helmet liner for extra comfort and safety
- Eye garage to keep sunglasses securely in position when placed on the helmet.