Cactus Tongue Uni-X Wall Mounted Bike Hanger
Crafted with 100% white powder-coated Zintec steel, detailed with plush padding to cushion your top tube or handlebar, and assured to not just save you space, but inject a new sense of modern style into your flat or house, the Cactus Tongue Uni-X Wall Mounted Bike Hanger is an innovative solution to solving the problem of indoor bicycle storage.
The Uni-X Wall Mounted Bike Hanger can also be used outdoors due to its weatherproof Marine-grade leather contact sleeves and holes in the upper and lower arms to accommodate shackle and cable locks up to 16mm thick.
To install the Cactus Tongue Uni-X Wall Mounted Bike Hanger, all you need is a stable wall to make a strong fixing into the wall with a drill and a wall plug or fixing. Insert the screws that come with the Bike Hanger and attach with the keyhole slot system. This keyhole slot system allows for quick removal and remounting of the hanger - perfect if you need a bit more space.
Alongside storing your bike, the Uni-X Wall Mounted Bike Hanger allows you to perform basic maintenance to your bike such as applying lube to the chain or indexing your gears. This bike hanger has a maximum safe load of 20kg when fixed correctly.
- Made from white powder-coated Zintec steel that resists tarnishing if used outdoors
- Holes in upper and lower arms accommodate shackle and cable locks up to 16 mm dia. (Please note that locking your bike to the unit does not guarantee against theft)
- Weatherproof Marine-grade leather contact sleeves suitable for indoor and outdoor use
- Suitable for most bikes with a horizontal or slightly sloping crossbar
- Supports almost any bike hung vertically by the handlebars or via the seatpost
- Allows basic maintenance to be performed
- Keyhole slot system for easy installation, removal and re-mounting.(Fixing screws provided)
- Max dimensions: 19 cm W x 27 cm H x 38 cm D. (projection from wall)
- Max safe load when correctly fixed: 20 kg
- British designed, British made
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.