Campagnolo Bora Ultra 35 Clincher Wheelset
Amalgamating a state of the art carbon fibre rim, carbon hubs, ceramic bearings and an innovative spoke lacing pattern, the Campagnolo Bora Ultra 35 Clincher Wheelset is the ultimate choice for attacking those rides that contain a high quantity of elevation gain.
Featuring a beautiful carbon fibre weave the rims not only look magnificent, but they are also light and laterally stiff to donate rapid acceleration and consistent climbing speeds. The 35mm deep and 24.2mm wide rim profile performs admirably from an aerodynamic perspective when used with broader clincher tyres and is also highly controllable when the wind is blowing hard from the side. The Rim Dynamic Balance (RDB) concept is integrated to eliminate centrifugal wobble at high speeds, and the carbon brake surface is manipulated to work in unison with the supplied brake pads, promoting consistent and safe stopping in all conditions.
The carbon hub shells are light, torsionally stiff and robust and house CULT ceramic bearings to lower rotational friction markedly. These hubs mate perfectly with the aerodynamic spokes, and these are laced in the rear wheel via Campagnolo’s innovative G3 pattern that increases power transfer and durability.
- Carbon Brake Pad set (40% better braking performance in wet conditions and 20% in the dry)
- New, re-designed quick-release skewers
- Valve Extenders
- User Manual
- Warranty Booklet
- Campagnolo Wheel Identification Card
- A versatile, full carbon clincher wheelset that excels on the most formidable and longest climbs
- The full carbon rims are light but laterally stiff for consistent climbing speeds and reactive acceleration
- 35mm rim depth and 24.2mm rim width offers a balance of aerodynamics with wider tyres and crosswind stability
- RDB (Rim Dynamic Balance) technology engineered into the rims, assures perfect balance
- AC3™ (All Conditions Carbon Control) brake surface technology ensures consistent and safe braking in all conditions
- Compatible with clincher tyres for low rolling resistance, convenience of set up and maintenance
- Carbon hubs are stiff and light and house CULT ceramic bearings
- Campagnolo aero spokes are laced radially at the front and in a G3 pattern at the rear to enhance power transfer
- Tyre compatibility: Standard clincher
- Wheel size: 700c
- Rim: Full carbon
- Rim profile: Symmetrical
- Rim finish: Carbon fibre weave, satin finish, wet slide decals
- Rim depth: 35mm
- Rim internal format: Hooked
- External rim width: 24.2mm
- Spokes: Campagnolo bladed aerodynamic spokes, stainless steel, Ultralinear / DRSC geometry
- Spoke count: Front - 18 / Rear - 21
- Spoke lacing pattern: Front - radial / Rear - G3
- Hubs: Front - Campagnolo Carbon / Rear - Campagnolo Carbon
- Bearings: Campagnolo CULT Ceramic
- Freehub compatibility: Campagnolo 9/10/11/12-speed or Shimano HG/SRAM Road 9/10/11-speed
- Brake compatibility: Standard rim brake caliper
- Front axle: Standard quick release 100mm width
- Rear axle: Standard quick release 130mm width
- Recommended tyre size: 25mm to 50mm width
- Maximum tyre pressure: Don’t exceed the maximum pressure stated on the rim or tyres
- Manufacturer claimed weight: Wheelset - 1360 grams
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.