Cane Creek eecycleworks El Dorado Ltd Edition Brakeset
Forged from the highest grade materials to ensure optimum durability, and using Cane Creek eecycleworks’ renowned approach to pivot adjustment during braking, the eecycleworks El Dorado Ltd Edition Brakeset are some of the most high-performance on the market. Finished in a limited edition gold colouring, the aesthetics of these brakes are unparalleled, and with only a limited run being created, you’ll be one of the only riders able to show off these beautiful components.
A wider rim width compatibility allows you to use these in a variety of situations, too. 18mm to 28mm tyres can all fit within this brakeset, and with the front weighing just 82g, and the rear 80g, you’ll struggle to find a pair of brake calipers as ready to perform as these.
What truly sets the eeBrake apart is its powerful, yet price braking actuations, though. When braking, the pivot adjustment system recalibrates the brake cable length to ensure you get the same, reliable power every time you squeeze the levers.
Replacing wheels when racing or fixing a puncture are easier than ever, too. One simple flip of the lever on the Quick Strut opens the caliper wide enough to easily clear a 28mm tyre. Not just this, but changing your pads are a quick and simple affair thanks to eecycleworks’ patented system, allowing your Shimano style pads to slide out with ease.
- Material: forged high-grade aluminium, titanium and stainless steel
- Rim width compatibility: 18mm to 28mm
- Adjustments: tool free caliper centering adjustment and wheel removal quick release
- Leverage compatibility: optimised to work with Shimano, Campagnolo and SRAM levers
- Assembly: assembled in Fletcher, North Carolina, USA
- Weight: 82g (front) 80g (rear)
- Please note: pads are not included
- Compatible with: Shimano, Campagnolo and SRAM brake levers
PRODUCT REF: EE-ELDORADO-LTD
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £50 Sigma Sports eGift
Voucher. Learn more