Cane Creek eecycleworks Regular Front Brake Caliper
With their unique goal being the creation of the ultimate brake lever, the teams of Cane Creek and eecycleworks combined forces to create the Cane Creek eecycleworks Regular Front Brake Caliper. Making use of forged high grade aluminium, titanium and stainless steel and assembled by hand in Fletcher, North Carolina, USA, this is a strong make that provides impressive force in order to slow you down.
Not just an item of improved quality, this brake offers the rider improved stopping force by means of its innovative, intuitive and adaptive design. Compatible with Shimano, Campagnolo, and SRAM levers, these brakes come in at only 82 grams.
The real coup though is the fact that these levers are aerodynamically designed to reduce wind shadow around the forks by retaining a more central position, making sure that air resistance is routed either side. Fitting to a regular mount fork, these brakes save half the weight of regular brake calipers, helping you up the hills as well as down them.
- Weight (without pads): Front 82g
- Materials: Forged high-grade aluminium, titanium and stainless steel
- Rim Width Compatability: 18mm to 28mm
- Leverage Compatability: Optimised to work with Shimano, Campagnolo, and SRAM levers
- Assembly: Assembled in Fletcher, North Carolina, USA
- Forged aero-light front arch
- Pads not included
- Standard regular mount fitting
PRODUCT REF: BEE000-F
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £50 Sigma Sports eGift
Voucher. Learn more