Cane Creek eecycleworks Regular Rear Brake Caliper
Reinventing the caliper, this Cane Creek eecycleworks Regular Rear Brake Caliper makes use of high-grade aluminium, titanium, and stainless steel to offer strength and durability at a weight of only 80 grams. With this super lightweight construction offering you improved performance when climbing hills, you need not fear about compromising on your stopping distances on descents.
With the high quality, hand assembled construction ensuring that you maintain the braking force of regular calipers whilst slashing the weight by 50%, you can go all out on that descent in complete confidence.
Fitted close to the frame using a standard regular mount, these brakes are optimised aerodynamically to make sure that hitting the road means that you lose none of your impetus. Compatible with 18mm to 28mm rim widths, these lightweight brake calipers are compatible with SRAM, Shimano and Campagnolo shifters.
- Weight (without pads): 80g
- Materials: Forged high-grade aluminium, titanium and stainless steel
- Rim Width Compatability: 18mm to 28mm
- Leverage Compatability: Optimised to work with Shimano, Campagnolo, and SRAM levers
- Assembly: Assembled in Fletcher, North Carolina, USA
- Forged aero-light front arch
- Pads not included
- Standard regular mount fitting