Cannondale CAADX Tiagra CX Bike 2018
An entry-level choice for the rider looking to tackle their first cyclocross course, or to cover some more rugged terrain on two wheels, the Cannondale CAADX Tiagra Cyclocross Bike 2018 is a fantastic choice, offering up technology more often found in higher models, giving you the confidence to tackle the course, or the reliability to explore a little further on your bike.
Built around Cannondale's CAADX frame, this bike is composed of a SmartForm C2 Alloy, assembled with the knowledge and know-how that has made Cannondale widely lauded as perhaps the masters of aluminium. Cannondale's SPEED SAVE engineering over the course of the seat stays assuring you of a more compliant ride without sacrificing the stiffness and power of your ride, you can be sure to ride out, and across almost anything with a solid frame beneath you.
Benefitting from flat mount disc brakes and with a tapered head tube offering up a more direct and connected feel, this bike assures you of great handling on loose surfaces. A removable seat stay mudguard allowing you to mount up fenders if the need arises, this bike remains versatile, offering places to mount racks and bottles, making it a cross bike with a taste for the open road.
Equipped with Shimano's Tiagra componentry, this bike works well on a mechanical level, whilst offering up a fantastically wide range of gearing, allowing you the ability to spin up mud-strewn slopes or tackle that steeper section. With 35c tyres and a full disc set up for all-weather, all-condition braking prowess, it also guarantees you of a positive introduction to the world of riding drop handlebars across the dirt.
- SPEED SAVE micro suspension from shaped and flattened seat stays absorb shock
- Removable seat stay fender mount for versatility
- Tapered steerer for improved direct feel
- Flat mount rear disc brake
- Borrows technology from the CAAD12
- Shares a comfortable geometry with the SuperX frameset
Please note: image shown for representation of colourway only, specification subject to change at any time. Bicycles do not come with pedals unless otherwise specified.
- FRAME: Cannondale CAADX Cyclocross Disc, SmartForm C2 Alloy, BB30
- FORK: Cannondale Ultra X Disc, Carbon blades, 1-1/4" to 1-1/8" tapered steerer, 55mm offset
- HEADSET: Cannondale CAADX Si, 25mm top cap
- STEM: Cannondale C4, 31.8, 6 deg.
- HANDLEBARS: Cannondale C4 Compact, 6061 Alloy
- BAR TAPE: Cannondale Grip Bar Tape w/Gel, 3.5mm
- FRONT BRAKE: Promax Render R Front
- REAR BRAKE: DSK-718R Rear, 160/160mm
- BRAKE LEVERS: Shimano Tiagra Disc
- FRONT DERAILLEUR: Shimano Tiagra 4600, 31.8 clamp
- REAR DERAILLEUR: Shimano Tiagra 4600, 10-speed
- SHIFT LEVERS: Shimano
- CASSETTE: Shimano HG500, 11-32, 10-speed
- CHAIN: KMC X10EL, 10-speed
- CRANKSET: FSA Omega Cross, BB30, 46/36
- BOTTOM BRACKET: FSA BB30
- PEDALS: NA
- FRONT WHEEL: Cannondale CX 3.0 Disc, 28-hole rim with Formula, DC-1420 hub, clincher
- REAR WHEEL: Cannondale CX 3.0 Disc, 28-hole rim with DC-1422 hub, clincher
- FRONT TYRE: Schwalbe Rapid Rob, 700x35c, clincher
- REAR TYRE: Schwalbe Rapid Rob, 700x35c, clincher
- SADDLE: Cannondale Stage CX
- SEATPOST: Cannondale C3 Alloy, 27.2x350mm (46-56), 400mm (58-61)
Built, Checked, Tuned and Tested
All our bikes are fully built, checked, tuned and tested by our Cytech qualified mechanics and then securely packaged, ready for delivery. All you have to do is add the pedals (if included), rotate and tighten the handlebars following the included detailed instructions or by watching our video and using the provided FREE tools.
To see how you build your new bike once you receive it, please see our bike assembly page here.
Please note all bikes collected from our shop, are built, tested and ready to ride.
PRODUCT REF: 744293
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £50 Sigma Sports eGift
Voucher. Learn more