Cannondale F-Si Carbon Hi-Mod Black Inc 29R Mountain Bike 2017
Performance comes at a premium and when it's the best performance money can buy you can bet that Cannondale's legendary Black Inc bikes are as good as it gets. That is certainly true of the Cannondale F-Si Carbon Hi-Mod Black Inc 29R Mountain Bike 2017. With an astonishing build quality and range of components, this is the best hard tail mountain bike that the American manufacturer has ever produced.
The BallisTec Hi-MOD Carbon frame layup features a geometry that has been honed for the highest level of XC competition. Cannondale's Ai, their Asymmetrically Integrated Drivetrain System, allows them to create bikes with ultra-short chainstays for traction, handling and stiffness, without any of the usual compromises in clearance or limited chainring options. Their full 'Si', or System Integration incorporates everything from the forks to the frame to the wheel for the highest level of performance.
Cannondale's iconic Lefty 2.0 Carbon fork offers 100mm of travel and its XLoc lockout allows you to put the power down when you need to.
Shimano's XTR hydraulic disc brakes assure confidence-inspiring stopping power in the toughest conditions. Shimano also provides the gearing with their premium XTR Di2 electronic groupset. This precise gearing setup provides responsive shifting when you'd need it the most as well as handy self-trimming.
A bike of this reputation requires something a little special to finish it off and with ENVE full-carbon handlebars and an ENVE seatpost you get just that - keeping the bike's weight down to an ultra-low level without effecting durability.
ENVE's M50 tubeless ready wheels have become a staple of the UCI World Cup XC circuit for good reason. Their lightness, stiffness and strength makes them the perfect wheel for XC riding and their combination here with the Schwalbe Racing Ralph EVO Snakeskin ensures traction, speed and puncture protection across an extensive range of terrain.
- Cannondale's premium BallisTec Hi-MOD Carbon frame construction optimises low weight and stiffness while also featuring a geometry that is ready to tackle the toughest XC courses
- ENVE's M50 wheels are some of the most respected in the business because they are light, strong and fast - everything you would expect from a world-class XC wheel
- The iconic Lefty 2.0 Carbon fork with 100mm of travel keeps you comfortable over the rough stuff and big drops
- Shimano's XTR Di2 electronic 11-speed gearing ensures the adaptability to take on any terrain
Image shown for representation of colourway only, specification subject to change at any time. Bicycles do not come with pedals unless otherwise specified.
- FRAME: Cannondale F-Si Asymmetric BallisTec Hi-MOD Carbon SPEED SAVE PF30A 1.5 Si Head Tube
- FORK: Cannondale Lefty 2.0 Carbon 100mm XLR Isolated Damper Technology with XC+ tune and XLoc remote Offset - 50mm (S) 55mm (M-X)
- HEADSET: Cannondale HeadShok Si
- STEM: Cannondale C1 6061 Alloy 1.5 31.8 -5 deg.
- HANDLEBAR: ENVE Carbon Sweep flat 740mm
- FRONT BRAKE: Shimano XTR Race 160/160mm Ice Tech Rotors
- REAR BRAKE: Shimano XTR Race 160/160mm Ice Tech Rotors
- FRONT DERAILLEUR: Shimano XTR Di2 direct mount 11-speed
- REAR DERAILLEUR: Shimano XTR Di2 11-speed
- SHIFT LEVERS: Shimano XTR Di2 2x11
- CHAIN: Shimano HG901 11-speed
- CRANKSET: Cannondale HollowGram SiSL2 BB30 26/36
- CASSETTE: Shimano XTR 11-40 11-speed
- BOTTOM BRACKET: Cannondale Alloy PressFit30
- PEDALS: None
- RIMS: ENVE Carbon M50 tubeless ready
- HUBS: Cannondale Lefty 60 front Chris King rear 28 hole (Ai Offset dish - Rear)
- SPOKES: DT Swiss AeroLite (Ai Offset dish - Rear)
- FRONT TYRE: Schwalbe Racing Ralph EVO Snakeskin 29x2.25 folding tubeless ready, clincher
- REAR TYRE: Schwalbe Racing Ralph EVO Snakeskin 29x2.25 folding tubeless ready, clincher
- SADDLE: Prologo Zero II CPC Nack
- SEATPOST: ENVE Carbon Di2 compatible 27.2x400mm
Built, Checked, Tuned and Tested
All our bikes are fully built, checked, tuned and tested by our Cytech qualified mechanics and then securely packaged, ready for delivery. All you have to do is add the pedals (if included), rotate and tighten the handlebars following the included detailed instructions or by watching our video and using the provided FREE tools.
To see how you build your new bike once you receive it, please see our bike assembly page here.
Please note all bikes collected from our shop, are built, tested and ready to ride.
PRODUCT REF: 688258
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £50 Sigma Sports eGift
Voucher. Learn more