Cannondale Habit 5 27.5 Mountain Bike
The Cannondale Habit 5 Mountain Bike is a trail riders dream. Featuring nimble 27.5 inch wheels and a mid-range travel suspension setup, the Habit is equally as comfortable racing a marathon event as it is smashing out laps at the local trail centre.
Constructed from a tough and durable SmartForm C1 Alloy, the frameset balances low weight and longevity to ensure a dependable, fast and stiff ride, while the oversized bottom bracket provides a direct power transfer to the pedals. Combining a 120mm RockShox Judy Gold Fork with a matching 120mm Monarch RT Shock, the Habit offers a balanced ride, absorbing trail chatter and large hits with equal finesse.
The SLX Drivetrain ensures the smooth, crisp shifting expected from an 11-speed Shimano option, while the Shadow Plus technology virtually eliminates chain slap, no matter the intensity of the route ahead. Complementing the SLX components are a pair of Shimano Deore MT-500 Brakes. Offering fantastic modulation and sharp stopping power, these hydraulic disc brakes are more than ready for the demands of technical descending.
Completed with Schwalbe Tyres and WTB Wheels, the Habit's performance and versatility are further enhanced. The i23 TCS rim's wide profile allows the Nobby Nic Performance Tyres to seat correctly, ensuring their aggressive tread pattern and high volume is used to its maximum potential. With such high levels of grip and traction, the Habit 5 provides a stable, confidence-inspiring ride through all four seasons.
- Shimano's SLX 11-speed drivetrain offers reliable, smooth performance
- SmartForm C1 Alloy construction balances weight and strength
- The 120mm RockShox suspension setup soaks up trail chatter and absorbs bigger hits with ease
- 27.5" Scwhalbe Nobby Nic Tyres offer high levels of grip in mixed conditions
- Shimano Deore MT-500 Hydraulic Disc Brakes provide sharp, modulated stopping power
Please note: The image is shown for representation of colour way only, specification subject to change at any time. Bicycles do not come with pedals unless otherwise specified.
- FRAME: Cannondale Habit 27.5, 120mm, SmartForm C1 Alloy, Carbon Link, flat mount brake, Pivoting Der Hanger
- FORK: RockShox Judy Gold, 120mm, tapered steerer, Fast Black Uppers, Solo Air, 15x110mm Maxle Stealth, 51mm offset
- REAR SHOCK: RockShox Monarch RT with high volume eyelet, 120mm travel
- HEADSET: Tange 1.5 for tapered steerer tubes
- STEM: Cannondale C4, 6061 Alloy, 1-1/8", 31.8, 5°
- HANDLEBARS: Cannondale C3 riser, Alloy, 4° upsweep, 9° backsweep, 760x15mm
- GRIPS: Cannondale Locking Grips
- FRONT BRAKE: Shimano Deore MT-500, 180mm rotor
- REAR BRAKE: Shimano Deore MT-500, 160mm rotor
- BRAKE LEVERS: Shimano Deore MT-500
- FRONT DERAILLEUR: N/A
- REAR DERAILLEUR: Shimano SLX, 11-speed, Shadow Plus
- SHIFT LEVERS: Shimano SLX, 11-speed
- CASSETTE: SunRace 11-speed, 11-46
- CRANKSET: FSA Comet MegaExo
- CHAINRING: 30T
- CHAIN: KMC X11, 11-speed
- FRONT WHEEL: WTB STP i23 TCS, tubeless ready
- REAR WHEEL: WTB STP i23 TCS, tubeless ready
- FRONT TYRE: Schwalbe Nobby Nic Performance, folding, 27.5x2.35", clincher
- REAR TYRE: Schwalbe Nobby Nic Performance, folding, 27.5x2.35", clincher
- SADDLE: Cannondale Stage 3
- SEATPOST: Cannondale C3, 6061 alloy, 31.6x350mm
Built, Checked, Tuned and Tested
All our bikes are fully built, checked, tuned and tested by our Cytech qualified mechanics and then securely packaged, ready for delivery. All you have to do is add the pedals (if included), rotate and tighten the handlebars following the included detailed instructions or by watching our video and using the provided FREE tools.
To see how you build your new bike once you receive it, please see our bike assembly page here.
Please note all bikes collected from our shop, are built, tested and ready to ride.
PRODUCT REF: 798730
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £50 Sigma Sports eGift
Voucher. Learn more