Why buy your bike from Sigma Sports?
Don't hesitate to reach out to us. It's our goal to answer all of your questions and offer the best advice from our experts. We’ll be happy to answer any questions you may have. Contact us now or visit us in-store.
All our bikes are fully built by our Cytech qualified mechanics. To find out more, see the Built, Checked, Tuned and Tested section below to see how we'll deliver your bike.
We offer FREE DELIVERY of your bike to your home or place of work. Once you've placed your order, our Customer Care team will be in contact to offer a convenient delivery date of your choice.
Cyclescheme can save you up to 39% on a bike and accessories. Visit our Cycle to Work Scheme page to learn more and claim.
Cannondale Jekyll 2 Mountain Bike 2022
Fusing the finest materials and a host of innovative features ensures the Cannondale Jekyll 2 Mountain Bike offers a performance capable of devouring the biggest hits at the fastest speeds during technical downhills, rowdy bike park sessions and all-out Enduro races. The light and responsive full carbon frame boasts a rear suspension system that incorporates a plush FOX damping unit, higher main pivot positioning, and a 4-bar linkage format to grant masses of smooth travel, heightened traction and sharpened pedalling response.
The rear shock unit is neatly tucked into the twin spar downtube to donate a super clean aesthetic, while an innovative idler pulley eliminates swingarm feedback to keep the rider's pedalling action smooth and uninterrupted. Cannondale's Proportional Response methodology sees the rear suspension keep its performance consistent, regardless of the frame size, and an Ai offset drivetrain configuration guarantees tyre clearance and improves power transfer to the back wheel.
The RockShox Zeb Select fork offers a sumptuous 170mm of cushioning to soak up the most violent bumps, provide extra handling composure and increase line accuracy on intricate jump lines. Bombproof wheels can be forgotten about when charging down rutted and root strewn courses, and the Shimano Deore 12-speed gear setup provides slick shifting and excellent reliability. Matching Deore M6120 hydraulic disc brakes give all the power and control needed on the steepest descents, and the dropper seatpost affords extra control when the speeds are at their highest and the turns are at their tightest.
- A rowdy enduro bike designed for rapid, unforgiving downhills, bike park sessions and enduro racing
- The full carbon frame is light, stiff and strong, granting tremendous responsiveness
- The frame integrates a FOX Float DPX2 Performance EVOL rear suspension unit that delivers 165mm of bump taming travel
- The rear shock tucks cleanly into the twin spar downtube, keeping the bike's center of gravity as low as possible
- A high main pivot within the rear suspension format optimises the rearward axle path, allowing extra and smoother travel
- The rear suspension utilises a 4-bar linkage configuration to heighten traction and sharpen pedalling response
- An idler pulley eliminates feedback from the higher pivot swingarm to keep pedalling consistent
- The Proportional Response Suspension format alters the design depending on the size of the bike to ensure maximum performance
- An Ai Offset Drivetrain design grants more tyre clearance and permits the use of a wheel with more even spoke angles
- The Guardhouse downtube protector shields the frame from hard impacts
- Proportional response frame geometry keep the rider centred, no matter their size
- The Rockshox Zed Select suspension fork uses its 170mm of plush travel to cushion the biggest hits and increase line accuracy
- Bombproof wheels keep maintenance time to a minimum
- Shimano Deore 12-speed gears shift reliably and crisply
- Shimano Deore M6120 hydraulic disc brakes provide powerful, composed stopping
- A dropper post allows the rider extra control on the most technical descents
|Frame||Cannondale Jekyll, 165mm travel, Carbon, Proportional Response Tuned, Guidler idler pulley/chainguide, BSA 73, ISCG05, tapered head tube, Ai Offset|
|Fork||RockShox Zeb Select A1, 170mm, 15x110mm thru-axle, tapered steerer, 44mm offset|
|Rear Shock||FOX Float DPX2 Performance EVOL, 205x65 Metric Trunnion, Air, 3-Position adjustable|
|Headset||Cannondale integrated sealed bearing, tapered|
|Bottom Bracket||Shimano Deore BSA 73|
|Stem||Cannondale 3, 6061 Alloy, 31.8, 0°|
|Handlebar||Cannondale 3 Riser, 6061 Alloy, 30mm rise, 8° sweep, 6° rise, 780mm|
|Front Brake||Shimano M6120 hydraulic disc, with 203mm RT64 rotor|
|Rear Brake||Shimano M6120 hydraulic disc, with 203mm RT64 rotor|
|Brake Levers||Shimano M6120 hydraulic disc|
|Rear Derailleur||Shimano Deore M6100, 12-speed|
|Shift Levers||Shimano Deore M6100, 12-speed|
|Chain||Shimano Deore 6100, 12-speed|
|Cassette||Shimano Deore M6100, 10-51, 12-speed|
|Crankset||Shimano Deore 6120, 30T, 55mm chainline|
|Front Wheel||Rim - WTB STX i30 TCS, 29”, 32h, tubeless-ready / Hub - Shimano MT400, 15x110mm thru-axle / Spokes - Stainless steel, 14g|
|Rear Wheel||Rim - WTB STX i30 TCS, 29”, 32h, tubeless-ready / Hub - Shimano MT410 12x148mm thru-axle / Spokes - Stainless steel, 14g|
|Front Tyre||Maxxis Assegai, 29 x 2.5", Dual compound, EXO+ puncture protection, tubeless-ready|
|Rear Tyre||Maxxis Minion DHR II, 29 x 2.4", EXO+, tubeless-ready|
|Saddle||Cannondale Stage 3|
|Seatpost||TranzX dropper, internal routing, 31.6, 130mm|
|Pedals||Available to be purchased separately|
|Accessories||Jekyll custom mudguard|
Built, Checked, Tuned and Tested
All our bikes are fully built, checked, tuned and tested by our Cytech qualified mechanics and then securely packaged, ready for delivery. All you have to do is add the pedals (if included), attach the handlebars to the stem and tighten them following the included detailed instructions or by watching our video and using the provided FREE tools. Visit our Bike Assembly page to see how you assemble your new bike once you receive it.
All bikes collected from our shop, are built, tested and ready to ride.
Please note, occasionally, manufacturers may change the specification without notice. Bicycles do not come with pedals unless otherwise specified. Bikes ordered for delivery will not arrive with the pedals installed, please refer to the owners manual and pedal installation guides provided for guidance or contact Customer Care. We do not install accessories to bikes, including mudguards.