Why buy your bike from Sigma Sports?
Don't hesitate to reach out to us. It's our goal to answer all of your questions and offer the best advice from our experts. We’ll be happy to answer any questions you may have. Contact us now or visit us in-store.
All our bikes are fully built by our Cytech qualified mechanics. To find out more, see the Built, Checked, Tuned and Tested section below to see how we'll deliver your bike.
We offer FREE DELIVERY of your bike to your home or place of work. Once you've placed your order, our Customer Care team will be in contact to offer a convenient delivery date of your choice.
We've partnered with PedalSure to offer you 30-DAYS FREE bike insurance on new bikes over £400. Visit our Cycle Insurance page to learn more and claim.
Cannondale Moterra Neo Carbon SE Electric Mountain Bike 2021
With powerful motor assistance, suspension that can absorb the biggest hits and a full carbon frame, the Cannondale Moterra Neo Carbon SE Electric Mountain Bike can conquer any off-road terrain but excels particularly on the fastest and roughest descents.
The Bosch Performance Line CX motor and its partnering PowerTube battery deliver up to 250 watts and 85Nm of assistance, making even the toughest of ascents to the start of any downhill course a breeze. Boasting a long battery life this motor assistance configuration lasts through the most enduring days on the trails and is easily recharged between rides. The motor possesses an intuitive Extended Boost feature that intelligently reads the rider’s pedalling action and realises when an extra kick of power is required to get over particularity challenging obstacles.
The motor and the battery are housed discreetly within the silhouette of the full carbon frame. This frame is light, strong and responsive and combines with the RockShox Super Deluxe rear shock to grant poise, traction and reactivity. A burly RockShox Boxxer Select Charger RC fork and its 180mm of travel is added to the build to specifically help tame big descents.
Resilient wheels and high volume tyres roll with fluidity across rocks, roots and ruts while SRAM Eagle 12-speed gears give a wide range of ratios for any topography. Hydraulic disc brakes, also from SRAM, stop with accuracy and composure, whatever the trail conditions.
- Max Assist: 250w / 85Nm, up to a speed of 25 km/h
- Motor Weight: 2.9kg
- Range: 108km / 67 miles
- Battery Power: 635Wh
- Charge Time: 4.9 hours from flat to 100% with the standard 4A charger
- An e-mountain bike with limitless capability for riding over any off-road terrain, but that holds a special preference for demanding downhill courses.
- Bosch Performance Line CX gives up to 250 watts and 85Nm of torque of assistance
- Extended Boost feature of the motor intuitively gives extra assistance over tough obstacles
- Bosch PowerTube 625Wh battery gives an extended range and is quickly rechargeable
- Full carbon front frame triangle is light but stiff and strong
- RockShox Super Deluxe Select rear shock and SmartForm alloy swing arm give 160mm of metered suspension
- RockShox Boxxer Select Charger RC fork takes the big hits via its 180mm of plush travel
- Modern geometry, short chainstays and Proportional Response Tuned suspension configuration combine to give poise, traction and reactivity
- Strong wheels and grippy tyres manage a full spectrum of trail conditions with aplomb
- SRAM NX and GX Eagle, 12-speed gears are accurate and provide a vast range
- SRAM Code R hydraulic disc brakes offer composed and precise stopping power
- Cannondale dropper post allows for extra control of technical descents
|Frame||Cannondale BallisTec Carbon front triangle, SmartForm C1 Alloy swingarm, Proportional Response Tuned Suspension with 160mm of travel, removable downtube battery, alloy skid plate, Ai offset drivetrain, internal cable routing, 148x12mm thru-axle, post mount brake, tapered headtube|
|Fork||RockShox Boxxer Select Charger RC, 180mm travel, DebonAir, 20x110, 56mm offset|
|Rear Shock||RockShox Super Deluxe Select, 160mm travel|
|Headset||Cannondale integrated sealed bearing, tapered|
|Stem||Cannondale 1, 3D forged 6061 alloy, 1-1/8", 31.8, 7° rise|
|Handlebar||Cannondale 3 Riser, 6061 alloy, 15mm rise, 8° sweep, 4° rise, 780mm width|
|Front Brake||SRAM Code R hydraulic disc, 4-piston, CenterLine 200mm rotor|
|Rear Brake||SRAM Code R hydraulic disc, 4-piston, CenterLine 200mm rotor|
|Brake Levers||SRAM Code R hydraulic disc|
|Rear Derailleur||SRAM GX Eagle, 12-speed|
|Shift Levers||SRAM NX Eagle, single click, 12-speed|
|Chain||SRAM NX Eagle, 12-speed|
|Cassette||SRAM XG-1275 Eagle, 10-52, 12-speed|
|Crankset||FSA Bosch E-bike with custom Ai offset, 160mm, 34T|
|Front Wheel||Rim - WTB KOM Trail i30 TCS, 27.5" (Size S), 29" (Size M ,L, XL), 32h, tubeless-ready / Hub - Formula, 20x110mm Boost thru-axle / Spokes - DT Swiss Champion|
|Rear Wheel||Rim - WTB KOM Trail i30 TCS, 27.5" (Size S), 29" (Size M ,L, XL), 32h, tubeless-ready / Hub - SRAM MTH 700, 12 x 148mm thru-axle, XD Driver / Spokes - DT Swiss Champion|
|Front Tyre||Maxxis Assegai, 27.5" x 2.6" (Size S,), 29 x 2.6" (Size M, L, XL), dual compound, EXO, tubeless-ready clincher|
|Rear Tyre||Maxxis Assegai, 27.5" x 2.6" (Size S,), 29 x 2.6" (Size M, L, XL), dual compound, EXO, tubeless-ready clincher|
|Saddle||Fabric Scoop Shallow Sport, Steel rails|
|Seatpost||Cannondale DownLow Dropper, internal routing, 31.6, 100mm (S), 125mm (M), 150mm (L/XL)|
|Pedals||Available to be purchased separately|
|Accessories||Preinstalled light cables|
|Range||108km / 67 miles|
|Charge time||4.9 hours from flat to 100% with the standard 4A charger|
|Motor||Bosch Performance Line CX 250W|
|Battery||Bosch PowerTube 625Wh|
Cannondale Moterra Neo Carbon SE Electric Mountain Bike 2021 Sizing
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.