Cannondale SuperSix Evo Carbon 105 Womens Road Bike 2018
The race-ready Cannondale SuperSix Evo Carbon 105 Womens Road Bike has been built with performance at the forefront of the design. Sculpted from Cannondale's BallisTec carbon fibre, the SuperSix is stiff, tough and durable, whilst simultaneously offering a compliant ride, ideal for long days in the saddle thanks to its SAVE technology.
Performance is further enhanced by the 105 11-speed groupset. Offering the crisp, responsive shifting expected from a Shimano product, riders are able to shift rapidly through the gears, crucial in a high-velocity race environment. Braking is equally good, with the 105 calipers providing the responsive and controlled deceleration required for entering hairpins at speed. Combining Cannondale's Si 50/34t chainset with an 11-28 cassette, the gear range is high enough for flat out efforts, whilst remaining broad enough to see you up steeper climbs equally well.
The Mavic Aksium WTS wheelset offers the right balance between stiffness and comfort, with the low profile rims offering exceptional performance in crosswinds. Featuring sealed hub bearings, grit and grime are kept on the outside, keeping these wheels spinning smoothly all year round. Paired with Mavic's Yksion WTS tyres, the rolling resistance is kept to a minimum, resulting in high levels of performance, whilst grip and comfort are also exceptional thanks to their 25mm width.
Finished with a host of Cannondale's own brand C3 components, the remainder of the bike's specification is equally lightweight, strong and aesthetically pleasing. The Selle Royal Seta S1 saddle is designed specifically for women, shaped to reduce numbness and pressure points for optimum performance, whether it be a short, high-intensity crit race, or an all-day adventure.
- Combing low weight and high levels of stiffness, the SuperSix Evo is a race ready machine
- SAVE technology helps absorb road feedback for a comfortable, compliant ride
- Shimano 105 caliper rim brakes provide confidence-inspiring performance
- Shimano 105, 11-speed gearing is efficient and reliable, spinning smoothly through all gradients
- Mavic Aksium WTS wheelset offers high levels of control in crosswinds
Image shown for representation of colourway only, specification subject to change at any time. Bicycles do not come with pedals unless otherwise specified.
- FRAME: SuperSix EVO Women's, BallisTec Carbon, Di2 Compatible, SAVE technology
- FORK: SuperSix EVO, SAVE, BallisTec full Carbon, 1-1/8" to 1-1/4" steerer, integrated crown race
- STEM: Cannondale C3 6061 Alloy, 31.8, 6 deg
- HANDLEBARS: Cannondale C3 Women's Compact Wing, butted 6061 Alloy
- FRONT BRAKE: Shimano 105
- REAR BRAKE: Shimano 105
- BRAKE LEVERS: Shimano 105
- FRONT DERAILLEUR: Shimano 105, braze-on
- REAR DERAILLEUR: Shimano 105 11-speed
- SHIFT LEVERS: Shimano 105
- CASSETTE: Shimano 105, 11-28, 11-speed
- CHAIN: Shimano HG601, 11-speed
- CRANKSET: Cannondale Si, BB30a, FSA rings, 50/34t
- FRONT WHEEL: Mavic Aksium WTS
- REAR WHEEL: Mavic Aksium WTS
- FRONT TYRE: Mavic Yksion WTS, 700x25c, folding
- REAR TYRE: Mavic Yksion WTS, 700x25c, folding
- SADDLE: Selle Royal Seta S1 Women's
- SEATPOST: Cannondale C3 Alloy, 25.4x350mm
Built, Checked, Tuned and Tested
All our bikes are fully built, checked, tuned and tested by our Cytech qualified mechanics and then securely packaged, ready for delivery. All you have to do is add the pedals (if included), attach the handlebars to the stem and tighten them following the included detailed instructions or by watching our video and using the provided FREE tools.
To see how you build your new bike once you receive it, please see our bike assembly page here.
Please note all bikes collected from our shop, are built, tested and ready to ride.
Please note, occasionally, manufacturers may change the specification without notice. Bicycles do not come with pedals unless otherwise specified.
PRODUCT REF: 793724
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £50 Sigma Sports eGift
Voucher. Learn more