Cannondale SuperSix Evo Carbon Disc Ultegra Road Bike
With the SuperSix Cannondale's flagship race bike, the SuperSix Evo Carbon Disc Ultegra Road Bike comes complete with the added benefit of disc brakes for confidence inducing stopping power.
The BallisTec carbon frame is stiff enough for exceptional acceleration in a sprint yet it remains light. This is combined with an asymmetrical BB30a bottom bracket to further add to its stiffness. No compromise is made with comfort, and the SPEED SAVE micro-suspension system increases compliance and absorbs shock and vibrations from the road. Rather than the standard 27.2mm seatpost, Cannondale have used a 25.4mm seatpost for increased flex.
With geometry described as 'a flat back for flat-out speed', you can be sure of a responsive ride no matter if you're on the hoods, tops or drops. Aerodynamic efficiency is enhanced by the TAP (Truncated Aero Profile) tube shapes in the downtube, seat tube, seat stays and fork for reduced drag with no compromise on weight, stiffness or compliance. For a frame and fork designed for disc brakes, there is very little weight penalty, and the flat mount integrated disc design adds a mere 150 grams to the frameset weight.
A Shimano Ultegra groupset provides reliability and durability, with smooth and fast shifting. The Cannondale Si crankset is extremely efficient and stiff, transferring all your power to the road. With the wide range of gears, you'll be able to comfortably spin up the steepest hills and power back down the other side. When it comes to riding fast, you want the confidence that you can also stop in an instant, and the hydraulic disc brakes allow just that.
Mavic's Aksium wheelset is a great all rounder and complements the frameset perfectly, being durable and stiff. The wheels are fitted with Schwalbe Lugano 25c clincher tyres which offer great puncture protection and perform well in both dry and wet conditions.
- Cannondale SuperSix EVO BallisTec Carbon frame is lightweight and incredibly stiff
- One-piece BallisTec carbon fork delivers structural integrity
- SPEED SAVE Micro-suspension system absorbs shock
- An asymmetric BB30a bottom bracket and rear end enhance stiffness for a more efficient ride
- TAP (Truncated Aero Profile) tube shapes reduce aero drag
- Shimano Ultegra R8000, 11-speed gearing is reliable and smooth
- Hydraulic disc provide powerful braking
- Mavic Aksium WTS wheelset is lightweight and strong, for heightened power transfer
- Schwalbe Lugano 700x25c tyres enhance grip and traction in the corners for a livelier ride
Please note: Image shown for representation of colourway only, specification subject to change at any time. Bicycles do not come with pedals unless otherwise specified.
- FRAME: Cannondale SuperSix EVO Disc, BallisTec carbon, Di2 Compatible, SPEED SAVE, PressFit BB30
- FORK: Cannondale SuperSix EVO, BallisTec Carbon Disc, SPEED SAVE, 1-1/8" to 1-1/4" steerer, integrated crown race, 100x12mm thru-axle
- HANDLEBAR: Cannondale C2, 2014 alloy, compact
- TAPE: Cannondale Bar Tape with gel, 3.5mm
- HEADSET: Cannondale SuperSix EVO, 1-1/4" lower bearing, 25mm alloy top cap
- STEM: Cannondale C2, 7050 alloy, 31.8, 6 deg.
- FRONT BRAKE: Shimano Ultegra R8020 hydro disc, flat mount, 160/140mm
- REAR BRAKE: Shimano Ultegra R8020 hydro disc, flat mount, 160/140mm
- FRONT DERAILLEUR: Shimano Ultegra R8000, braze-on
- REAR DERAILLEUR: Shimano Ultegra R8000, 11-speed
- SHIFT LEVERS: Shimano Ultegra R8020 hydro disc
- CASSETTE: Shimano 105, 11-28, 11-speed
- CHAIN: Shimano HG601, 11-speed
- CHAINSET: Cannondale Si, BB30a, FSA rings, 52/36
- PEDALS: N/A
- BOTTOM BRACKET: Cannondale Alloy PressFit30
- FRONT WHEEL: Mavic Aksium Disc wheels
- REAR WHEEL: Mavic Aksium Disc wheels
- FRONT TYRE: Schwalbe Lugano, folding, 700 x 25 mm
- REAR TYRE: Schwalbe Lugano, folding, 700 x 25 mm
- SADDLE: Selle Royal Seta S1
- SEATPOST: Cannondale C3, 6061 Alloy, 25.4x350mm (44-56), 400mm (58-63)
Built, Checked, Tuned and Tested
All our bikes are fully built, checked, tuned and tested by our Cytech qualified mechanics and then securely packaged, ready for delivery. All you have to do is add the pedals (if included), rotate and tighten the handlebars following the included detailed instructions or by watching our video and using the provided FREE tools.
To see how you build your new bike once you receive it, please see our bike assembly page here.
Please note all bikes collected from our shop, are built, tested and ready to ride.
PRODUCT REF: 793615
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £50 Sigma Sports eGift
Voucher. Learn more