Cannondale SuperSix Evo Hi-MOD Frameset 2018
The Cannondale SuperSix Evo Hi-MOD Frameset will redefine how fast you thought a road bike could go, whether it's speeding up and out of a categorised climb or an all-out bunch sprint.
Built using Cannondale's own BallisTec Hi-Mod Carbon, it features the most advanced combination of the lightest and stiffest materials yet, or in other words, carbon-engineering perfection. For a road bike, this translates into one of the stiffest, most aero and fastest frames out there. as demonstrated by the team members of the EF Education First-Drapac cycling team.
With System Integration, Cannondale has designed this frameset as one, meaning that the frame, fork and key components including the seatpost work together in a harmonious fashion allowing for a lighter and better-performing bike. The Continuous Carbon Speed Save Fork is a great example of this integrated system, ensuring a high degree of structural integrity.
Within the cycling world, aero is now king and the 2018 Cannondale SuperSix Evo Hi-MOD Frameset oozes with aero features. The subtle Truncated Aero Profile tube shapes offer remarkable drag-saving advantages without sacrificing weight or stiffness.
- Frame made of Cannondale's proprietary BallisTec Hi-Mod Carbon makes the 2018 Cannondale SuperSix Evo Hi-MOD Frameset extremely light whilst maintaining a power pumping level of stiffness
- Cannondale have designed all of the key components together, reducing the overall weight of the frameset of which they call, System Integration
- Brand new Speed Save fork in one piece BallisTec Carbon construction
- Di2 compatibility
- FRAME: Cannondale all-new SuperSix EVO, BallisTec Hi-Mod Carbon, Di2 compatible, Speed Save, PressFit30a
- FORK: Cannondale all-new SuperSix EVO, Speed Save, BallisTec Hi-MOD full Carbon, 1-1/8" to 1-1/4" steerer, integrated crown race
- HEADSET: 1-1/8" to 1-1/4"
- FRONT-MECH COMPATIBILITY: braze-on type
- BOTTOM BRACKET: PF30a
- SEATPOST CLAMP: 27.2mm diameter
- SEATPOST BINDER: 25.4mm diameter
- BRAKE MOUNTS: standard road calliper mount
- MAX TYRE SIZE: 700 X 28c
- HUB SPACING: standard 130mm road rear and 100mm front QR
- WEIGHT: 1057 grams complete frameset
PRODUCT REF: 689866
Requesting the size guide for this item.
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £50 Sigma Sports eGift
Voucher. Learn more