Cannondale Synapse Al Disc Sora Road Bike 2018
Designed for the rider wanting to make their first road bike as comfortable as it is quick, the Cannondale Synapse Al Disc Sora Road Bike 2018 offers a relaxed geometry, comfortable riding and a smooth but speedy response, this bike is ideal for the rider wanting to get a feel for the road, and to boost their weekly miles with a purpose-built machine.
Adaptable, versatile, and, critically, strong, this bike is built around a SmartForm C2 alloy frame for a good level of strength and rigidity, you can be sure to put your power neatly through the frame. Boasting Cannondale's Synapse geometry for speedy forward momentum. this frame remains comfortable on even the roughest road, thanks in no small part to the SAVE Plus engineering that offers engineered levels of flex built into the frame to provide you with comfortable, shock absorbing ride that doesn't limit or inhibit your transfer of power to the ground.
Stiff and secure, this bike benefits from a Shimano Sora set of components, designed to work harmoniously and offer slick and prescribed performance when used together. 9 speed bolstered by a compact 50/34 chainset offering you wide range of gearing to tackle the toughest hill and to coast on the longest descent, this bike is well equipped for any terrain you might encounter.
Making use of disc brakes for formidable stopping power in any condition, this bike is finished with quality wheels and Vittoria tyres for low-resistance rolling and high-level puncture protection. Final touches thanks to Cannondale's own componentry including seatpost, saddle and stem, this bike even includes pedals, allowing you to get underway and on the road in no time whatsoever.
- Cannondale's Synapse geometry for fleet, fast and smooth riding
- SmartForm C2 alloy for low weight and lasting durability
- Full Shimano Sora 9-speed groupset for metered shifting
- Ready to ride on your next adventure
- SAVE Plus engineering for improved comfort
Please note: Images shown for representation of colourway only, specification subject to change at any time. Bicycles do not come with pedals unless otherwise specified.
- FRAME: Synapse Disc, SmartForm C2 Alloy, SAVE PLUS, BSA
- FORK: Synapse SAVE Disc Asymmetric, Carbon blades, 1-1/8" - 1 1/4" Tapered Steerer, flat mount, 60mm rake (48, 51), 50mm rake (54-61)
- HANDLEBAR: Cannondale C4 Compact, 6061 Alloy
- TAPE: Cannondale Grip Bar Tape w/Gel, 3.5mm
- STEM: Cannondale C4, 31.8, 6 deg.
- HEADSET: FSA Integrated, 1-1/4" lower bearing, 25mm top cap
- FRONT BRAKE: Promax DSK 718R, Dual side pulling, flat mount, cable disc 160/160mm
- REAR BRAKE: Promax DSK 718R, Dual side pulling, flat mount, cable disc 160/160mm
- BRAKE LEVERS: Shimano Sora
- FRONT DERAILLEUR: Shimano Sora, braze-on
- REAR DERAILLEUR: Shimano Sora GS cage
- SHIFT LEVERS: Shimano Sora
- CASSETTE: Shimano HG400, 11-34, 9-speed
- CHAIN: KMC Z99, 9-speed
- CHAINSET: FSA Vero, 50/34
- PEDALS: Wellgo w/ Clip and Strap
- BOTTOM BRACKET: FSA Cartridge
- FRONT WHEEL: RD Disc, 28-hole hubs, alloy, sealed loose ball bearing
- REAR WHEEL: RD Disc, 28-hole hubs, alloy, sealed loose ball bearing
- FRONT TYRE: Vittoria Zaffiro 700 x 28mm
- REAR TYRE: Vittoria Zaffiro 700 x 28mm
- SADDLE: Cannondale Stage Ergo
- SEATPOST: Cannondale C4, 6061 Alloy, 25.4x350mm (48-56), 400mm (58-61)
Built, Checked, Tuned and Tested
All our bikes are fully built, checked, tuned and tested by our Cytech qualified mechanics and then securely packaged, ready for delivery. All you have to do is add the pedals (if included), rotate and tighten the handlebars following the included detailed instructions or by watching our video and using the provided FREE tools.
To see how you build your new bike once you receive it, please see our bike assembly page here.
Please note all bikes collected from our shop, are built, tested and ready to ride.
PRODUCT REF: 785199
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £50 Sigma Sports eGift
Voucher. Learn more