Why buy your bike from Sigma Sports?
Don't hesitate to reach out to us. It's our goal to answer all of your questions and offer the best advice from our experts. We’ll be happy to answer any questions you may have. Contact us now or visit us in-store.
All our bikes are fully built by our Cytech qualified mechanics. To find out more, see the Built, Checked, Tuned and Tested section below to see how we'll deliver your bike.
We offer FREE DELIVERY of your bike to your home or place of work. Once you've placed your order, our Customer Care team will be in contact to offer a convenient delivery date of your choice.
Cyclescheme can save you up to 39% on a bike and accessories. Visit our Cycle to Work Scheme page to learn more and claim.
Cannondale Topstone Neo SL 2 Disc Electric Gravel Bike 2021
Seamlessly integrating the lightweight and powerful Mahle ebikemotion X35+ motor system into a responsive and robust frameset, the Cannondale Topstone Neo SL 2 Disc Electric Gravel Bike is the perfect steed to tackle all terrain during the biggest of adventures into the wilderness.
The Mahle ebikemotion X35 motor resides neatly in the rear hub, keeps weight to a minimum and donates up to 250 watts of reliable pedalling assistance. This motor has three power-assist levels, and these are controlled by the iWoc ONE button that is integrated discreetly into the top tube of the frame. This controller also provides invaluable feedback on the battery level to ensure that it never runs out mid-ride. The battery is housed inside the frame's downtube, completely hidden from sight to ensure a clean aesthetic and guarantee sealing from the elements.
The aluminium frame and carbon fork combine to provide a reactive and lively ride sensation and accommodate up to 42mm wide tyres for heightened control and composure. The frameset is realised with an endurance themed geometry that perfectly balances comfort and speed across all manner of topography.
Strong and reliable wheels are driven by an ever-dependable and accurate Shimano GRX 2 x 10-speed gear set up. Hydraulic disc brakes supply confidence-inspiring stopping power, even in heavy rain and over muddy trails.
- Max Assist: 250W
- Motor System Weight: 3.5kg (Including the battery, motor, charge point and cabling)
- Range: 47 miles / 75km (depending on rider weight, conditions and power assist level)
- Battery Power: 250Wh
- Charge Time: 3.5 hours from flat
- A lightweight, capable, and versatile gravel electric bike, capable of exploring across any terrain
- Mahle ebikemotion X35+ rear hub motor donates powerful pedalling assistance and is light
- The Mahle ebikemotion X35 battery is concealed in the downtube and charges in just 3.5 hours from flat
- The iWoc ONE motor controller is integrated into the top tube, selects between three motor assistance levels and displays the battery charge remaining
- An aluminium frame and carbon fork give a smooth and responsive ride and are durable
- The frameset includes multiple mounts for water bottles, racks and storage
- Frame and fork clearance for up to 42mm wide 700c tyres ensures excellent cushioning and grip
- The endurance inspired fit is upright enough for comfort and control, yet low and forward enough for speed and efficiency.
- Strong and dependable wheels handle rough terrain with aplomb
- Shimano GRX 2 x 10-speed gears are smooth, accurate and dependable
- Hydraulic disc brakes promote reliable stopping power in all conditions
|Frame||Cannondale SmartForm C2 Alloy, 135mm bolt-on drop out, tapered headtube, flat mount disc, multiple gear/bottle mounts|
|Fork||Cannondale Full Carbon, 1-1/8" to 1.5" steerer, 55mm OutFront offset, flat mount disc, internal routing, 12x100mm speed release thru-axle|
|Headset||Cannondale integrated, 1.5" lower to 1-1/8" upper, 25mm alloy top cap|
|Bottom Bracket||Shimano BSA sealed|
|Stem||Cannondale 2, 6061 alloy, 31.8, 7° rise|
|Handlebar||Cannondale 3, butted 6061 alloy, 16° flare drop|
|Bar Tape||Cannondale Bar Tape, 3.5mm thickness|
|Front Brake||Shimano GRX 400 hydraulic disc, 160mm RT56 rotor|
|Rear Brake||Shimano GRX 400 hydraulic disc, 160mm RT56 rotor|
|Brake Levers||Shimano GRX 400 hydraulic disc|
|Front Derailleur||Shimano GRX 400, braze-on with band clamp adapter|
|Rear Derailleur||Shimano GRX 400, Shadow RD+, 10-speed|
|Shift Levers||Shimano GRX 400, 2 x 10-speed|
|Chain||Shimano Deore, 10-speed|
|Cassette||Shimano HG500, 11-34, 10-speed|
|Crankset||Shimano GRX 600, 46/30 chainrings|
|Front Wheel||Rim - Cannondale Disc 700c , double wall, tubeless-ready 28h / Hub - Formula CRX-512, 12x100mm thru-axle / Spokes - stainless steel, 13g|
|Rear Wheel||Rim - Cannondale Disc 700c, double wall, tubeless-ready 32h / Hub - Mahle ebikeMotion X35+ / Spokes - stainless steel, 13g|
|Front Tyre||WTB Resolute TCS, 700 x 42c, tubeless-ready clincher|
|Rear Tyre||WTB Resolute TCS, 700 x 42c, tubeless-ready clincher|
|Saddle||Fabric Scoop Shallow Sport, steel rails|
|Seatpost||Promax SP-9032, alloy, 27.2|
|Pedals||Available to be purchased separately|
|Range||47 miles / 75km (depending on rider weight, conditions and power assist level)|
|Charge time||3.5 hours from flat|
|Motor||Mahle ebikemotion X35 250W|
|Ui/Remote||Mahle ebikemotion iWoc ONE integrated controller|
|Battery||Mahle ebikemotion X35 250Wh|
|Charger||Mahle ebikemotion X35|
Built, Checked, Tuned and Tested
All our bikes are fully built, checked, tuned and tested by our Cytech qualified mechanics and then securely packaged, ready for delivery. All you have to do is add the pedals (if specified), attach the handlebars to the stem and tighten them following the included detailed instructions or by watching our video and using the provided FREE tools. Visit our Bike Assembly page to see how you assemble your new bike once you receive it.
All bikes collected from our shop, are built, tested and ready to ride.
Please note, occasionally, manufacturers may change the specification without notice. Bicycles do not come with pedals unless otherwise specified. We do not install accessories to bikes, including mudguards.