Why buy your bike from Sigma Sports?
Don't hesitate to reach out to us. It's our goal to answer all of your questions and offer the best advice from our experts. We’ll be happy to answer any questions you may have. Contact us now or visit us in-store.
All our bikes are fully built by our Cytech qualified mechanics. To find out more, see the Built, Checked, Tuned and Tested section below to see how we'll deliver your bike.
We offer FREE DELIVERY of your bike to your home or place of work. Once you've placed your order, our Customer Care team will be in contact to offer a convenient delivery date of your choice.
Cyclescheme can save you up to 39% on a bike and accessories. Visit our Cycle to Work Scheme page to learn more and claim.
Cannondale Trail Neo 4 Electric Mountain Bike 2021
Blending a quiet and powerful motor with a lively alloy frame and reliable components, the Cannondale Trail Neo 4 Electric Mountain Bike promotes greater exploration levels across a broader scope of landscapes.
The Bosch motor unit and partnering battery efficiently deliver four levels of assistance to the rider, increasing speed and expanding range across any off-road terrain. The different power levels are easily adjusted by the handlebar-mounted Purion controller, and this also provides ride information such as speed and battery charge levels via its easy to read display.
The battery and motor are sealed and protected inside the SmartForm C2 alloy frame that is light but also stiff for immediate power transfer. The seatstays of this frame deliver a cushioned and composed ride thanks to their SAVE micro-suspension design while the SR Suntour XCM fork complements in this regard thanks to its 100mm of plush suspension. Versatility is enhanced thanks to the neatly integrated mudguard and rack mounting points on the frame that facilitate the longest of rides in the foulest of weather.
A balanced frameset geometry and low motor positioning combine to donate assured handling no matter the trail technicality. At the same time, the robust 29-inch wheelset seemingly rolls over any obstacle with ease thanks to its larger rim circumferences resulting in lower strike angles.
Shimano Alivio 9-speed gears change smoothly and offer ratios for technical climbs and fast fire roads alike. When descending quickly or entering tricky corners the hydraulic disc brakes, also from Shimano, grant reassured amounts of power and modulation.
- A rugged and versatile mountain bike that features a motor assistance unit to help conquer all off-road terrain
- Powerful, light and quiet Bosch Performance Line Cruise Motor and PowerTube battery delivers 65Nm of torque, has four assistance levels up to 300% rider amplification and has a range of up to 47 miles
- A sealed battery cover keeps the elements out and a burly skid plate protects the motor unit
- SmartForm C2 Alloy frame is light and stiff for efficient power transfer and features SAVE tuned seatstays for comfort and control
- Mudguard and rack mounting points on the frame increase versatility
- SR Suntour XCM fork cushions the bumps with its 100mm of travel to increase ride accuracy and composure
- A refined geometry, low and forward motor positioning and short chainstays promote a lively, balanced and composed ride
- Reliable 29" wheels combat off-road obstacles with their increased rolling ability and sturdy build
- Shimano Alivio 9-speed gears are accurate and have a wide range to allow riding across any topography
- Shimano hydraulic disc brakes are powerful and precise
- Rider Amplification: Turbo mode: 300% / eMTB-Sport mode: 120-300% / Tour mode: 120% / ECO mode: 55%
- Maximum Assist: 65Nm
- Motor Weight: 3.2kg
- Range: 47 miles / 75km (maximum, when combining the four assistance modes in favourable conditions
- Battery Power: 500Wh
|Frame||SmartForm C2 Alloy, removable downtube battery, SAVE, tapered headtube, internal cable routing, 148x12mm thru-axle, post mount disc, folding lock mount, rack/mudguard mounts, Si kickstand mount|
|Fork||SR Suntour XCM, 100mm, Coil, 46mm offset|
|Headset||Cannondale Integrated Sealed Bearing, Tapered|
|Stem||Cannondale 3, 6061 Alloy, 31.8, 0 degree|
|Handlebar||Cannondale 3 Riser, 6061 Alloy, 15mm rise, 8-degree sweep, 4-degree rise, 780mm|
|Front Brake||Shimano MT200 hydraulic disc, 180mm RT10 rotor|
|Rear Brake||Shimano MT200 hydraulic disc, 180mm RT10 rotor|
|Brake Levers||Shimano MT200 hydraulic disc|
|Rear Derailleur||Shimano Alivio, 9-Speed|
|Shift Levers||Shimano Alivio, 9-speed|
|Chain||Shimano HG93A, 9-Speed|
|Cassette||Shimano HG200, 11-36, 9-speed|
|Crankset||FSA Bosch E-Bike, 34 tooth chainring|
|Front Wheel||WTB STX i25 TCS, 29", 32h tubeless-ready rim, Shimano HB M4050 hub, DT Swiss Champion x 32 spokes|
|Rear Wheel||WTB STX i25 TCS, 29", 32h tubeless-ready rim, Shimano MT400, 12x148mm thru-axle hub, DT Swiss Champion x 32 spokes|
|Front Tyre||Maxxis Ardent, 29 x 2.4", Wire 60TPI Exo, clincher|
|Rear Tyre||Maxxis Ardent, 29 x 2.4", Wire 60TPI Exo, clincher|
|Saddle||Cannondale Ergo XC|
|Seatpost||Cannondale 4, 6061 Alloy, 31.6 x 350mm|
|Pedals||Available to be purchased separately|
|Accessories||Pre-installed light cables|
|Range||47 miles / 75km (maximum, when combining the four assistance modes in favourable conditions)|
|Motor||Bosch Performance Line Cruise|
|Battery||Bosch PowerTube 500Wh|