Castelli Elemento Lite Vest
For anyone looking for a comfortable, warm cycling gilet, the Castelli Elemento Lite Vest represents a great option. It's a lightweight construction that optimises some innovative contemporary materials to deliver superb insulation and breathability.
The air-permeable woven-textured nylon outer shell is made with meticulous accuracy in Japan and is treated with a water-repellent finish to help repel light showers and road spray. Polypropylene synthetic down is used to create a high performing insulation layer which doesn't allow water absorption and maintains the breathability of the garment as a whole.
The side panels have a plissé treatment, or crinkle effect, which stretches to provide the perfect fit without impeding your freedom of movement. With two rear pockets, you can carry essentials like nutrition and tools, and the whole vest can be rolled up and packed neatly into your jersey pocket.
- 3-layer insulated construction with engineered air permeability provides the perfect combination of warmth, breathability and light weight
- Japanese-made air-permeable woven-textured nylon outer shell with water-repellent finish
- Polypropylene synthetic down insulation layer provides warmth while allowing full breathability without any water absorption
- Plissé stretch panels on sides allow for close-to-body fit with full freedom of movement
- Two rear pockets with reflective gusset at the bottom
- Packs up small to fit in a jersey pocket
- Weight: 278 grams (size large)
- Recommended temperature range: 12°-16°C
Castelli Elemento Lite Vest Sizing
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.