Castelli Free Sanremo Short Sleeve Trisuit
The aerodynamic qualities of the Castelli Free Sanremo Short Sleeve Trisuit are in no doubt helped by the Castelli hydrophobic Instadry Speed fabric. Wicking moisture away quickly, tailored specially to sit close to the body, allowing the athlete to slice through the air and water.
Flat lock stitching further enhances aerodynamics and gives a free flowing, comfortable feel.
Velocity mesh construction, on the back, provides a good level of ventilation, key for when the hammer is down and the sweat is flowing.
A Kiss Tri Pad is both comfortable on the bike and discrete for the run. Hygienic, it wicks moisture away quickly.
Leg and arm grippers are kept in place with the use of Giro³ elastic. The entire trisuit, as with all the Free range, has been constructed with the sun and keeping its rays at bay. The high quality materials have UPF 16 protection, meaning that 94% of UV rays are blocked, ideal for those sweltering hot races. Short sleeves not only add protection, they have also been proven to be more aerodynamic in the wind tunnel than bare skin.
The Sanremo name comes from the sensational range of Speedsuit’s Castelli produces for cyclists. Castelli decided they needed to do something to gain those valuable centimetres, the difference between winning and losing. This is just as important for Castelli in triathlon apparel. The Sanremo name means amazing aerodynamic efficiency, form fitting comfort and rugged reliability.
- Giro³ elastic arm and leg grippers
- Hydrophobic treatment
- Free construction, resulting in an anatomically perfect fit
- Flat lock stitching enhances aerodynamics
- Velocity mesh construction, on the back, provides a good level of ventilation
- Kiss Tri pad is both comfortable on the bike and discrete for the run
- Materials have UPF 16 protection, meaning that 94% of UV rays are blocked
- Full length zipper
- Short sleeves for aerodynamic superiority and added protection
Unable to display Reviews due to Privacy Settings.
Adjust your Cookie Preferences to Opt-in "YES" to "Functional Cookies".