Castelli Free Sanremo Short Sleeve Trisuit
Made for the triathlete looking to master their performance and race with the greatest possible efficiency, the Castelli Free Sanremo Short Sleeve Trisuit helps you achieve your goals by giving you the exacting technical performance needed to seal your position on the leaderboard.
Combining an array of technical fabrics, this trisuit is notable for its SpeedFreak ventilated race material on the front, making for an aerodynamically effective and efficient choice. With a Velocity Mesh back offering a fantastic and wind-tunnel proven choice that's sure to help you gain valuable tenths on the bike. Made with two FreeAero 2 hydro and aero optimised pockets cut to sit plush to the rear of the suit, you can store your nutrition easily and with the lowest possible impact on your profile.
Improved and extended elbow lengths further improving aerodynamics, the short portion of this suit makes use of an Instadry Speed fabric that is hydrodynamic whilst simultaneously breathable, absorbing minimal water and allowing you to push onwards with greater comfort. A KISS Tri seat pad remaining comfortable on the bike and remaining almost unnoticeable when running, you can be sure to remain comfortable on the bike section of your event. With a GIRO Air leg gripper elastic at the hems, you can be sure of a secure and close fit as you ride on.
- SpeedFreak ventilated race fabric on front of upper portion
- Velocity Mesh back gives wind-tunnel proven speed on the bike
- YKK Camlock zipper
- FreeAero 2 hydro and aero optimised pockets
- Elbow length sleeves for aerodynamics on bike
- Castelli innovated Sanremo front construction allows easy nature breaks and ventilation
- Instadry Speed fabric on short is fast in the swim with minimal water absorption
- KISS Tri seat pad is comfortable on the bike and virtually disappears on the run
- Two small pockets on hip for nutrition
- GIRO Air leg gripper elastic
- Weight: 180 grams (large)
PRODUCT REF: 840255
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £50 Sigma Sports eGift
Voucher. Learn more