Castelli Idro Rain Jacket
Weighing only 123 grams and with the ability to fit into half of a pocket, the Castelli Idro Rain Jacket is the lightest rain jacket ever made but it doesn’t skip out on any functionality. Designed for the very worst conditions, the Idro isn’t just a quick protection cape to stop you getting wet for a certain amount of time, but a jacket to protect you in the worst conditions possible.
The Idro brings unprecedented levels of durable rain protection due to its Gore-Tex technology embedded within the construction and functionality is at an all-time high thanks to the attention to detail Castelli use within all their products.
An easy sliding waterproof YKK Vislon zipper and elastic bindings on the cuffs and hem keep the jacket in place, stopping any wind or water ingress from affecting your riding, plus a zipped opening on the back allows you to get to your rear pockets if you need to.
Reflective elements have also been incorporated to enhance visibility in low-light conditions, making this perfect for seasoned road riders looking to push their rides into the night or commuters who want more functionality out of a jacket.
Even weighing 123 grams, the Idro Rain Jacket features fully tapered seams to maintain its waterproofing through the most turbulent of weather and it still folds down into a pocket size, making it easy to stash in your jersey pocket should the sun start beating down.
Please note that this product is a previous season model and is no longer available - you can browse the 2018 version by clicking the link.
- The lightest rain jacket in the world, weighing just 123 grams
- Constructed with highly-technical Gore-Tex fabrics
- Unprecedented levels of durable rain protection
- Easy-sliding waterproof YKK Vislon zipper allows for changing conditions
- Elastic bindings on cuffs and hem keep the jacket in place
- Zippered opening on the back allows for easy access to your rear pockets
- Reflective elements are used to increase visibility in low-light conditions
- Fully tapered seams increase waterproofing