Castelli Mortirolo V Jacket
Named after a seriously demanding climb in Valtellina, Italy, the Mortirolo V Jacket from Castelli earns its moniker as it's built for top performance in harsh conditions.
The top attribute of the Mortirolo V is its windproof quality, owing to the inclusion of Gore's Windstopper X-Fast fabric. You can ride in a biting gale and not feel the wind penetrate this jacket. Waterproofing is inherently good too, and should see the rider remain dry in a moderate shower or two.
When the gradient ramps up and your effort increases to match, the Mortirolo's superb breathability comes into play, keeping the rider comfortable during those big efforts. With a YKK Vislon zipper, you can easily adjust the level of ventilation with one hand, too.
Designed for the cool temperatures most common in the transitional seasons, this is the perfect late autumn to early spring jacket with enough insulation to keep you warm when the mercury drops down to 6°C.
- Perfect for transitional seasons
- Extremely windproof and breathable
- Very good level of waterproofing
- Engineered knit stretch panels on sides and shoulders
- Gore Windstopper X-Fast main body fabric
- Thermoflex back allows heat and moisture to escape
- Reflective panel below pockets for maximum visibility
- Three rear pockets
- YKK Vislon zipper
- Weight: 439 grams (size large)
- Recommended temperature range: 6°-14°C
PRODUCT REF: 900866
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £50 Sigma Sports eGift
Voucher. Learn more