Castelli Nano Flex Pro 2 Omloop Bib Short
When the weather out on the road is at its worst, you need the ultimate protection from the elements. Inspired by the harsh conditions of the infamous spring classic Omloop Het Nieuwsblad, the Nano Flex Pro 2 Omloop Bib Short has been created to lend unparalleled riding protection and comfort. Castelli's innovative Nano Flex fabric is treated with an incredibly effective water-repellent that wards off the rain, whilst still remaining remarkably breathable. This means that you can stay protected in changeable conditions, while also allowing you to work hard without needing to worry about overheating in an inflexible waterproof.
This short has been designed with a longer length cut, one that reaches down to just above the knee. This is ideal for the early season races where it is too cold for a regular bib short, but too warm for a set of full-on winter tights, keeping you warm and protected in those hard-to-predict conditions.
The reflective Castelli graphics on both legs, meanwhile, help you to stay visible in low-light conditions, particularly from the sides where your bike-attached lights may not be so effective. The lie-flat bib straps have been designed to sit flat against the skin without creasing or bunching, helping you to remain as comfortable as possible when out on the bike.
- Lie-flat bib construction
- Nano Flex Xtra Dry Fabric brings higher level of water protection and warmth
- Double-face knit keeps you warmer because less wind comes in
- Longer short length reaches to just above the knee
- Reflective screen-printed Castelli graphic on both legs
- Fewer seams to reduce the chance of water coming in
- Progetto X2 Air pad for long hours in the saddle
- Temperature range: 12°-20°C / 54°-68°F
- Weight: 241 grams (large)
PRODUCT REF: 901477
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £50 Sigma Sports eGift
Voucher. Learn more