Castelli Omloop Thermal Bib Short
When the weather is in between hot and cold and you don’t know what to, the Castelli Omloop Thermal Bib Short is a perfect choice. Designed for temperatures between 12 and 18˚C, this bib short offers great protection from the elements and enough ventilation to keep you riding in comfort for long periods of time.
Castelli's Thermoflex fabric has become synonymous with cool weather performance thanks to its variable insulation and breathability. This fabric makes up the leg panelling, ensuring you are kept comfortably content through autumn and spring.
The slightly longer cut of the short integrates a raw-cut edge knee that prevents any unwanted chilliness around your thighs. The mesh bib straps are designed to sit comfortably flat under your jersey or jacket without interfering with any combination of base layers.
Riding in the autumn and spring normally means long rides where comfort is put at a premium. Castelli's Progetto X2 Air chamois is designed to accommodate long hours in the saddle with a variable pad thickness, optimised breathability and moisture-wicking properties.
- Thermal short cut just to the knee
- Thermoflex fabric for exceptional warmth, stretch and breathability
- Raw-cut edge at anatomically shaped knee
- Progetto X2 Air seat pad for long-distance comfort
- Mesh bib straps so that you can regulate insulation with your base layers, not the bib
- Reflective visibility strips
- Weight: 214 grams (large)
- Temperature range: 12°-18°C / 55°-65°F
PRODUCT REF: 674481
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £50 Sigma Sports eGift
Voucher. Learn more