Castelli Perfetto Womens Jacket
Arguably the most revolutionary bad-weather product of the last five years, the Castelli Perfetto Womens Jacket builds on the Italian manufacturer's infamous Gabba platform with a redesigned cut and a wealth of features that will equip you to deal with cold, windy and wet riding.
The Perfetto's Gore Windstopper X-Lite Plus fabric construction offers full, lightweight protection from the wind. Castelli has made a particular effort with this model to boost the jacket's water resistant credentials. Thankfully this has been done without any adverse effects on breathability, which remains exceptionally high.
Even in cold conditions, you will soon heat up through strenuous efforts. For this reason, Castelli has included Nanoflex fabric inserts under the arms to help disperse some of that excess heat without affecting protection.
On the rear of the jacket, the redesigned storm flap adds extra protection from wheel spray while the laser cut drainage holes in each of the three pockets mean you don't have to carry any excess water with you.
Silicone grippers on the jacket's hem maintain the form fit and prevent the jacket from riding up, while the full-length front zipper allows for additional ventilation when the temperature starts to rise.
- Aerodynamic and fully breathable
- Gore® Windstopper® X-Lite Plus fabric for lightweight total wind protection with water-repellent finish
- Nano Flex fabric insert under arms
- Storm-flap construction with reflective logo at the back protects from wheel spray
- Silicone gripper at waist prevents ride-up
- Full-length YKK® Vislon zipper with wind flap
- Three rear pockets with laser-cut drain holes
- Temperature range: 6-15˚C
- Weight: 332 grams (small)
Castelli Perfetto Womens Jacket Sizing
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.