Castelli Quick-Step Climber's 3.1 Short Sleeve Jersey
Castelli’s Quick-Step Climber's 3.1 Short Sleeve Jersey offers some serious performance advantages and a pro-look style.
It has been designed for hot days on the road and hard mountain stages, with raw-cut Air Mesh sleeves and StradaPro 3D fabric on the back for great breathability. Flusso 3D fabric on the front and sides is also cool and quick-wicking, allowing maximum effort to be made without overheating whilst still blocking 90% of harmful UV rays.
Despite its climbing credentials, there has been some thought given to the descents too, with seam placement and fabric use influenced by CFD testing. There are three rear pockets for when the team car is stuck behind the peloton and a number pocket for use on race days.
- CFD-based fabric placement and seam construction
- Engineered for rapid cooling and aero efficiency
- Air Mesh sleeves with raw-cut endings
- Flusso 3D fabric on front and side panels
- StradaPro 3D back for breathability
- YKK® Vislon® zipper
- Three rear pockets
- Integrated number pocket improves aerodynamics and removes the need for pins
- Best worn at temperatures from 22-40°C / 72-104°F
- Manufacturer claimed weight: 106 grams (M)