Castelli Sanremo RoS Thermosuit
Castelli's Sanremo RoS Thermosuit makes tough winter riding and racing that little bit easier. Engineered from a mix of Infinium and Nano Flex fabrics, it provides just what you need, where you need it. The front-facing surfaces focus on weather protection, the rear on stretch, while the lower portion mixes warmth with water-resistance and freedom of movement. The taped shoulder seams and covered zipper further prevent the ingress of water.
Ankle zippers make for easy dressing and removal of the suit, while reflective cuffs at the ankle will keep you visible in low light, improving your safety. Whether your ride is short or long, the Progetto X2 seat pad will absorb shock and a skin-care layer is included to keep you feeling fresh. There are even zips above the elbows so you can convert it into a short-sleeved suit, so come rain or shine the Sanremo is ready to perform.
- Gore-Tex Infinium fabrics for high-grade water protection
- Gore-Tex Infinium 205 brushed waterproof fabric on front-facing surfaces
- Gore-Tex Infinium 203 stretch fabric on rear-facing surfaces
- Taped shoulder seams and covered YKK vislon zipper for additional rain protection
- Zipped above elbows for long or short sleeve options
- Two rear pockets with integrated pump sleeve
- Nano Flex Xtra Dry fabric on lower for exceptional warmth, softness and protection from the rain
- YKK camlock ankle zippers
- Progetto X2 seat pad for lasting comfort
- Reflective ankle cuffs for low light visibility
- Optimum temperature range: 4°C – 14°C
Castelli Sanremo RoS Thermosuit Sizing
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.