Castelli Team Ineos Free Aero Race 4 Bib Short
The Team Ineos Free Aero Race 4 Bib Short from Castelli is a fully featured, premium bib short as used by pro teams in Grand Tours. Key to any cycling short is comfort, particularly when riding long distances day after day. To this end, the Progetto X2 Air Seamless seat pad uses a soft skin care layer next to the body and a separate multi-density cushion which are free to move independently thus reducing any chance of rubbing or irritation. The pad itself features three perforated viscous inserts under the highly sensitive ischial and perineum pressure areas to provide maximum comfort.
Speed is also key to professional riders, and the Vortex dimpled fabric on the legs has been tested to reduce effort by up to 10 watts at 50kph thanks to the effect it has on airflow. Forza fabric, Giro4 leg grippers and the innovative, comfortable Doppio double V construction leave no doubt as to this short’s ability to perform at the highest level.
- Vortex dimpled fabric on legs for aero performance
- Forza fabric on inner legs with 38% Lycra® content for perfect fit
- Stripe mesh engineered minimalist bib construction
- Giro4 leg gripper elastic for better grip distributed over larger area
- Doppio V construction in front for increased support and comfort
- Flat-lock stitching
- Progetto X2 Air seamless seat pad
- 15°-35°C / 59°-95°F
- Claimed weight: 172 grams (size small)