Cateye AMPP 500 & Rapid Mini Light Set
Providing a broad beam that lights the road ahead and high levels of visibility to all road users behind, the Cateye AMPP 500 & Rapid Mini Light Set is the perfect solution to riding during the darkest of nights.
The front AMPP 500 boasts up to 500 lumens of output that is enough to illuminate the darkest of roads. This output has a wide beam thanks to the OptiCube lens technology that also promotes side visibility via innovative side windows. Two solid lighting modes possess different spans of battery life, from one and a half to three hours, while two flashing modes alert other road users when cycling in the daytime. Secure handlebar and helmet mounting brackets are provided, and quick recharging of the battery is taken care of by a simple micro USB cable.
The lightweight Rapid Mini rear light alerts all approaching from behind via a powerful 25-lumen output that has a constant beam mode as well as three various flashing patterns. Once the battery has run low, it can be recharged in as little as two hours. A sturdy seatpost mount ensures that the light stays in position at all times and handy features such as a low battery indicator and battery autosave help the rider avoid being caught out mid-ride.
- OptiCube™ lens technology
- Excellent side visibility (AMPP 500)
- Turns on High mode with a double-click of the power button (AMPP 500)
- FlexTight™ bracket (AMPP 500)
- Improved release button has made it easy to remove the light unit from the bracket (AMPP 500)
- Battery autosave
- Low battery indicator
- Mode memory function
- Cateye AMPP 500 front light
- H-34N bracket for headlights
- Bracket spacer
- Cateye Rapid Mini rear light
- Seatpost SP-14-R bracket (Ø21.5-32mm)
- Micro USB cable x 2
- Light source: High intensity white LED x 1 (front) / red LED x 3 (rear)
- Maximum lumens: 500 (front) / 25 (rear)
- Modes: Four (front - High, Low, Daytime HyperConstant, Flashing) / three (rear - Constant, Flashing, Rapid, Pulse)
- Run time: 1.5 hours to 50 hours (front) / 3 hours to 30 hours (rear) (mode dependent)
- Battery: Li-ion rechargeable (3.6V-2200mAh) (front) / Li-ion rechargeable (rear)
- Recharge time: 4 - 8 hours (front) / 2 hours (rear)
- Dimensions: 34 x 100 x 37mm (front) / 52.2 x 20.0 x 31.6mm (rear)
- Manufacturer claimed weight: 117 grams (front - light unit and battery) / 21.5 grams (rear, with battery)
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.