Cateye VOLT 100 XC & Orb Rechargeable Light Set
Combining a VOLT 100 XC front light and a rechargeable version of the Orb rear light, this Cateye Set is sure to keep you safer when commuting or riding in low light and after dark.
The Volt XC emits up to 100 lumens from the powerful white LED, with both flashing and constant modes available and a run time of up to five hours. It has a light and durable construction, securing to your handlebar using a versatile rubber strap. There are a number of handy features including a low battery indicator and lighting mode memory function, and the unit plugs directly into a USB port with no cable required for easy recharging.
The rear Orb has a 7-lumen output and a run time of up to 4 hours. USB recharging takes 5 hours and when in use there are three modes to choose from including constant and flashing, ensuring other road users are alerted to your presence. The light unit is simple yet effective, with the lens functioning as the on/off/mode button.
- Volt 100 XC front light and rubber mounting strap
- Orb rechargeable rear light and rubber mounting strap
- Micro-USB cable (Orb)
- Light source: High intensity white LED X1 (front) / red LED (rear)
- Maximum lumens: 100 (front) / 7 (rear)
- Modes: Two (front - Constant / Flashing) / three (rear - Constant / Fast Flashing / Slow Flashing)
- Run time: 1 hour to 5 hours (front) / 1.5 hours to 4 hours (rear) (mode dependent)
- Battery: Li-ion rechargeable, USB
- Recharge time: 1.5 hours (front) / 5 hours (rear)
- Dimensions: 25.0 x 80.0 x 31.0mm (front) / 26 x 26 x 31mm (rear)
- Manufacturer claimed weight: 42 grams (front - light unit and battery) / 26 grams (rear, with battery)