Cateye Volt 100 XC/Rapid Micro Light Set
The Cateye Volt 100 XC/Rapid Micro Light Set is ideally suited to city riding with a level of versatility and visibility that is perfect for the daily commute.
The Volt 100 XC features two highly visible modes (constant and flashing) and both output at 100 lumens. Charge time runs up to five hours depending on the mode and the Opticube lens boosts peripheral visibility by increasing the curvature and surface area of the lens.
Both lights are USB rechargeable and the front can be plugged directly into a computer or USB recharger for rapid recharging in just 1.5 hours. The Rapid Micro rear light is designed to optimise your visibility while still maintaining a small profile. Although this light may be small in size it certainly is not micro when it comes to visibility. The 15-lumen output and choice of four modes allow you to customise the light to suit your surroundings.
Run time varies from three to 30 hours depending on mode and the Rapid Micro will switch to an auto flash mode when the batteries are running low.
- Cateye Volt 100 XC/Rapid Micro Light Set
- USB charge cable
- 2 x FlexTight mounts
- Light source: High intensity white LED X1 (front) / red LED x 3 (rear)
- Maximum lumens: 100 (front) / 15 (rear)
- Modes: Two (front - Constant / Flashing) / three (rear - Constant / Fast Flashing / Slow Flashing)
- Run time: 1 hour to 5 hours (front) / 3 hours to 30 hours (rear) (mode dependent)
- Battery: Li-ion rechargeable / Li-ion rechargeable (rear)
- Recharge time: 1.5 hours (front) / 2 hours (rear)
- Dimensions: 25.0 x 80.0 x 31.0mm (front) / 52.2 x 20.0 x 31.6mm (rear)
- Manufacturer claimed weight: 42 grams (front - light unit and battery) / 21 grams (rear, with battery)
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.