CeramicSpeed BSA SRAM GXP Standard Road Bottom Bracket
The CeramicSpeed BSA SRAM GXP Standard Road Bottom Bracket is the ultimate upgrade to your pride and joy, bringing ultra-efficiency and smoothness through your cranks. Built to extremely tight tolerances, the ceramic bearings are pressed into threaded cups and finished with a contamination-resistant integrated dust cover. Hardened steel races provide a super smooth platform for the bearings, and further improve durability too.
This bottom bracket is compatible with BSA English Threaded framesets and SRAM or Quarq GXP chainsets with a 24/22mm spindle.
In the box:
- Two threaded cups with CeramicSpeed Bearings installed
- Two dust covers
- 1mm spacer
- 0.5mm spacer
- GXP wave washer
- Spacer tube
- 10ml syringe of CeramicSpeed All Round Grease
- Sticker Sheet
- Contamination resistant BB design
- Ultra-efficient and long-lasting
- Integrated dust cover
- Hand-built bearings carry the load from crank to frame with un-paralleled durability and efficiency
- Frame: Standard English Threaded BSA
- Opening diameter: 34mm
- Axle: For SRAM and Quarq 24/22mm spindle cranks
- Shell width: 68mm
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.