CeramicSpeed Coated OSPW Titanium For SRAM RED/Force AXS
CeramicSpeed’s titanium Coated OSPW is a significant upgrade on the already impressive SRAM RED and Force eTap AXS derailleurs in terms of longevity and smoothness. The oversized upper and lower pulley wheels feature 15 and 19 teeth respectively, meaning that the chain has to bend less to get around them thus creating less friction, and the coated bearings also produce less drag than even CeramicSpeed’s own standard bearings. This all adds up to a saving of at least 2.4 watts over stock systems. Furthermore, the coated bearings are incredibly durable and longlasting. The pulley wheels themselves are made from titanium so they are very light but also extremely stiff, making shifting more accurate and keeping the weight as low as possible. Cassettes up to 36 teeth can be used with the OSPW and fitting the system doesn’t affect SRAM’s clever Orbit chain management clutch.
- Coated OSPW Titanium for SRAM RED/Force AXS
- CeramicSpeed pulley wheel oil, 15 ml. dropper bottle
- Custom tool for removal of stock cage and securing of OSPW System
- Pulley wheels: CeramicSpeed 15-tooth upper and 19-tooth lower
- Pulley wheel material: Titanium
- Cage material: Carbon reinforced PA
- CeramicSpeed coated bearings
- Maximum tooth capacity: 36
- Two spring tensions
- Compatibility: SRAM RED/Force AXS 12-speed
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.