CeramicSpeed Coated OSPW Titanium For Shimano R9100 & R8000
When the ultimate goal is speed, the titanium Coated OSPW for Shimano R9100 & R8000 derailleurs is the answer. With savings starting from 2.4 watts over the standard Dura-Ace and Ultegra systems, CeramicSpeed’s super low friction coated bearings and oversized wheels can save vital seconds in a time trial or race. The titanium upper pulley has 13 teeth and the lower 19 teeth to optimise the derailleur and the chain for the lowest possible friction whilst the coated bearings used are both more durable and faster than even CeramicSpeed’s standard offering. Even the derailleur cage is reinforced with carbon fibre in their quest for the ultimate in stiffness and performance on the road and the system can be used with a maximum sprocket size of 32 teeth.
- Coated OSPW Titanium For Shimano R9100 & R8000
- CeramicSpeed pulley wheel oil, 15 ml. dropper bottle
- Pulley wheels: CeramicSpeed 13-tooth upper and 19-tooth lower
- Pulley wheel material: Titanium
- Cage material: Carbon reinforced PA
- CeramicSpeed coated bearings
- Maximum tooth capacity: 32
- Four spring tensions
- Compatibility: Shimano 9100/91050 and 8000/8050 11-speed
- Please note: The OSPW System for 9100/9150 and 8000 SS/8050 SS is NOT compatible with Ultegra 8000-GS or 8050-GS (medium cage) derailleurs, nor with the clutch equipped Ultegra RD RX800 and RX805
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.