CeramicSpeed ITA SRAM GXP Standard Road Bottom Bracket
If you're considering the ITA SRAM GXP Standard Road Bottom Bracket from CeramicSpeed, it's likely your prize possession is a premium grade road bike. In which case, it makes little sense to marry two top of the line components with anything less than this superb bottom bracket.
Precision engineered by hand in Denmark, this bottom bracket reduces frictional drag by 75% compared to a stock steel-bearing option. The ceramic bearings are 400% smoother and 128% harder than steel counterparts too, so this bottom bracket will last three-times longer.
Compatible with Italian threaded framesets, this bottom bracket is designed for using with SRAM or Quarq GXP chainsets with a 24/22mm spindle.
In the box:
- Two threaded cups with bearings installed
- Two dust covers
- 1mm spacer
- 0.5mm spacer
- GXP wave washer
- Spacer tube
- 10ml syringe of CeramicSpeed All Round Grease
- Sticker Sheet
- Contamination resistant BB design
- Ultra-efficient and long-lasting
- Integrated dust cover
- Hand-built bearings carry the load from crank to frame with un-paralleled durability and efficiency
- Frame: Italian threaded (ITA)
- Opening diameter: 35mm
- Bottom Bracket shell width: 70mm
- Axle: For SRAM and Quarq 24/22mm spindle cranks