CeramicSpeed OSPW Coated Campagnolo EPS 12-Speed Orange Ltd Edition
Reduce friction and save energy with CeramicSpeed’s OSPW system with coated bearings for Campagnolo 12-speed Super Record EPS derailleurs. Now available with striking limited edition orange pulley wheels, this worthy upgrade to Campagnolo’s premium groupset uses coated ceramic bearings and oversized pulley wheels to lower drag in the drivetrain, with claimed reductions of up to 40%. For low weight and stiffness, the cage is made from carbon-reinforced PA and the wheels from aluminium, ensuring that the shifting remains quick and accurate across the cassette, with a maximum sprocket size of 36 teeth. Three spring tension settings enable the system to be fine-tuned for use with various setups and a bottle of CeramicSpeed’s pulley wheel oil is included to keep it all running smoothly.
- OSPW System Coated for Campagnolo 12-speed Super Record EPS (electronic) in Orange Ltd Edition
- CeramicSpeed pulley wheel oil, 15 ml. dropper bottle
- Pulley wheels: CeramicSpeed 13-tooth upper and 19-tooth lower
- Pulley wheel material: Aluminium
- Cage material: Carbon reinforced PA
- CeramicSpeed coated bearings
- Maximum cassette compatibility: 11-34t
- Spring tension settings: 3
- Compatibility: Campagnolo 12-speed Super Record EPS (electronic)
- Please note: The system is not compatible with 12-speed mechanical derailleurs
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.