CeramicSpeed OSPW System Coated Shimano GRX/Ultegra Green Ltd Edition
Specifically designed for use with Shimano’s gravel groupsets, the CeramicSpeed OSPW System Coated for GRX/Ultegra is part of the Green Ltd Edition range and features four possible spring tension settings so that the shifting and chain retention can be fine-tuned for off-road use. Large diameter aluminium jockey wheels offer low weight durability and reduce friction by allowing the chain to run in a straighter line through the derailleur cage whilst the coated bearings also cause less friction than a normal set up. Altogether CeramicSpeed claims that this system reduces friction by up to 40%, representing a significant improvement. It can be used with 2x Shimano GRX 810 and GRX 815, Ultegra RX 800 and Ultegra RX 805 derailleurs and cassettes with up to 36 teeth.
Please note: Not compatible with 42-tooth cassettes
In the box: Complete OSPW System for Shimano GRX/Ultegra 2x11, CeramicSpeed Pulley Oil 15ml, sticker sheet
- Limited edition Green collection
- Designed and hand-made in Denmark
- Pulley wheel material: Aluminium
- Bearings: 607 Coated
- Cage material (OSPW): Carbon reinforced PA
- CeramicSpeed grease/oil: Pulley Oil (standard)
- Compatible with Shimano GRX 810 and GRX 815, Ultegra RX 800 and Ultegra RX 805 derailleurs
- Up to an 11-36t cassette range
- Not compatible with 42-tooth cassettes
- Four spring tension settings
- 13 tooth upper and 19 tooth lower pulley wheel
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.