CeramicSpeed 11-Speed Road Coated Narrow Wide 12 Tooth Pulley Wheels
The Shimano 11-Speed Road Coated Narrow Wide 12 Tooth Pulley Wheels from CeramicSpeed are a good way to lower drivetrain friction and increase speed. The tooth design on the aluminium jockey wheels reduces chain articulation and improves engagement on to the top wheel to improve shifting performance. The coating on the bearings is just three microns thick, but it increases durability and reduces friction, lowering drivetrain drag.
- Shimano RD R9100 Mechanical,
- Shimano RD R9150 Di2,
- Shimano RD R8000 SS and GS Mechanical,
- Shimano RD R8050 SS and GS Di2,
- Shimano RD-RX800 Mechanical,
- Shimano RD-RX805 Di2
- Shimano RD-GRX 810 Mechanical
- Shimano RD-GRX 812 Mechanical
- Shimano RD-GRX 815 Di2
- Shimano RD-GRX 817 Di2
- Shimano XT RD-M8000 Mechanical
- Shimano XT RD-M8050 Di2
- Shimano XTR RD-M9000 Mechanical
- Shimano XTR RD-M9050 Di2
- CeramicSpeed 12-tooth narrow-wide profile
- Pulley wheel material: Aluminium
- Coated bearings
- Supplied with dust cover to fit 9100 series or R8000 series derailleurs
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.