Why buy your bike from Sigma Sports?
Don't hesitate to reach out to us. It's our goal to answer all of your questions and offer the best advice from our experts. We’ll be happy to answer any questions you may have. Contact us now or visit us in-store.
All our bikes are fully built by our Cytech qualified mechanics. To find out more, see the Built, Checked, Tuned and Tested section below to see how we'll deliver your bike.
We offer FREE DELIVERY of your bike to your home or place of work. Once you've placed your order, our Customer Care team will be in contact to offer a convenient delivery date of your choice.
Cyclescheme can save you up to 39% on a bike and accessories. Visit our Cycle to Work Scheme page to learn more and claim.
Cervelo Aspero-5 Force eTap AXS 1 Disc Gravel Bike 2022
The Cervelo Aspero-5 Force eTap AXS 1 Disc Gravel Bike features a highly technical, full carbon frameset and combines it with a collection of high-end components to deliver speed and composure during challenging adventures or demanding mixed-terrain races.
The lightweight frameset is realised in a superior grade of carbon fibre via meticulous computer design to grant a responsive, cushioned and aerodynamic ride. Fully internal brake hose routing further lowers aerodynamic drag and complements the already clean frame silhouette. Accepting either 700c or 650b wheels and wide tyres, the frameset can be adapted to suit specific terrain. An innovative TrailMixer fork tab optimises the handling depending on the wheel size being used by altering the wheelbase, guaranteeing control and composure at all times.
Robust but light Reserve carbon wheels are driven by the SRAM Force eTap AXS gear set up that uses its wireless configuration to deliver crisp shifting and integrates a power meter to allow for more accurate training. Matching Force hydraulic disc brakes guarantee exceptional stopping power in all conditions.
- Cervelo faceplate front computer / accessory mount
- Cervelo rear accessory mount
- Smartpak 400A top tube storage bag
- A refined gravel bike designed for the rider who craves speed across mixed terrain
- The frameset uses high grade carbon fibre to reduce weight, maximise lateral stiffness and increase comfort
- The frameset is conceived via advanced computer software to fine-tune its aerodynamic performance
- Fully internal brake hose routing lowers drag and promotes a clean aesthetic
- The frame and fork accept 700c wheels with up to 42mm tyres or 650b wheels with up to 49mm tyres
- A balanced geometry can be tweaked by the TrailMixer fork tab that refines the handling depending on the wheel size being used and the terrain
- Reserve 32mm, 700c, carbon wheels are light but robust and offer increased tyre support
- SRAM Force eTap AXS wireless gears guarantee precise shifting with every click
- A SRAM power meter is integrated into the chainset spider to improve training and racing efficiency
- SRAM Force hydraulic disc brakes are powerful and accurate
|Frame||Cervelo Aspero-5 All-Carbon, 12x142mm thru-axle, 700c or 650b wheel size compatible, integrated headset 1-1/4” x 1-1/2”|
|Fork||Cervelo All-Carbon, tapered Aspero fork with adjustable trail|
|Headset||FSA IS2 1-1/4 x 1-1/2|
|Bottom Bracket||SRAM DUB|
|Stem||Cervelo ST32 alloy|
|Handlebar||Cervelo Carbon AB09 16° flared carbon|
|Bar Tape||Cervelo bar tape|
|Front Brake||SRAM Force HRD hydraulic disc, with SRAM Paceline rotor 160mm|
|Rear Brake||SRAM Force HRD hydraulic disc, with SRAM Paceline rotor 160mm|
|Brake Levers||SRAM Force HRD hydraulic|
|Rear Derailleur||SRAM Force eTap AXS Wide 12-speed|
|Shift Levers||SRAM Force eTap AXS HRD 12-speed|
|Chain||SRAM Force, 12-speed|
|Cassette||SRAM Force XG1270, 10-36, 12-speed|
|Crankset||SRAM Force AXS 1 with power meter, 36 tooth chainring|
|Front Wheel||Reserve Carbon 32mm DT370, 24 hole, 24mm internal rim width, Center Lock, tubeless-ready|
|Rear Wheel||Reserve Carbon 32mm DT370 XDR, 24 hole, 24mm internal rim width, Center Lock, tubeless-ready|
|Front Tyre||Panaracer Gravel King SK Folding 700 x 38mm, clincher|
|Rear Tyre||Panaracer Gravel King SK Folding 700 x 38mm, clincher|
|Saddle||Prologo Dimension Nack|
|Seatpost||Cervelo SP19 Carbon 27.2mm diameter|
|Pedals||Available to be purchased separately|
Built, Checked, Tuned and Tested
All our bikes are fully built, checked, tuned and tested by our Cytech qualified mechanics and then securely packaged, ready for delivery. All you have to do is add the pedals (if included), attach the handlebars to the stem and tighten them following the included detailed instructions or by watching our video and using the provided FREE tools. Visit our Bike Assembly page to see how you assemble your new bike once you receive it.
All bikes collected from our shop, are built, tested and ready to ride.
Please note, occasionally, manufacturers may change the specification without notice. Bicycles do not come with pedals unless otherwise specified. Bikes ordered for delivery will not arrive with the pedals installed, please refer to the owners manual and pedal installation guides provided for guidance or contact Customer Care. We do not install accessories to bikes, including mudguards.