Cervelo Aspero Disc Gravel Frameset 2021
A state of the art gravel frameset that blends World Tour road racing stiffness with strength, control and sublime levels of comfort, the Cervelo Aspero Disc is the perfect companion for the rider who loves to explore the wilderness at a breakneck pace.
The high grade of carbon utilised in the frameset is laid via a stringent format across all of the tube sections to promote the highest levels of lateral rigidity and refined amounts of vertical compliance while keeping the weight to a minimum. Seamlessly blending these traits results in a ride character that is enthusiastic and spritely on the climbs but composed and controlled when travelling at pace across the roughest gravel tracks. Cervelo uses their extensive aerodynamic knowledge to subtly tweak the tube profiles, helping them to slip through the air while a BBright bottom bracket configuration further increases the frame’s responsiveness under power.
A balanced geometry places the rider in an aggressive but composed riding position, and full compatibility with either 700c or 650b wheels allows the ride to be fine-tuned in line with the riding terrain. To keep the handling consistent with either wheel size, an innovative TrailMixer tab is integrated into the fork that subtly alters the position of the front axle.
- The Aspero is designed for the rider who is as keen on exploring wild gravel tracks as they are their own physical limits
- The full carbon frame has World Tour road racing stiffness and low weight to grant lively climbing and rapid acceleration
- The tube profiles are aerodynamically tweaked to slip through the air with ease
- Balanced geometry can be tweaked by the TrailMixer fork tab that refines the handling depending on the wheel size being used and the terrain
- BBright bottom bracket format (BB not included) allows for larger tube dimension for heightened responsiveness under power
- Full compatibility with either 700c wheels with up to 42mm tyres or 650b wheels with up to 49mm tyres
- Compliant and light, 27.2mm diameter Cervelo carbon seatpost
|Frame||Cervelo Aspero All-Carbon, integrated headset 1-1/8” x 1-1/2”|
|Fork||Cervélo All-Carbon, tapered Aspero fork, disc brake compatible|
|Headset||FSA IS2 1-1/8 x 1-1/2|
|Bottom Bracket||Cervelo BBright press-fit shell format (BB not included)|
|Seatpost||Cervelo SP19 Carbon, 27.2mm round diameter|
Cervelo Aspero Disc Gravel Frameset 2021 Sizing
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.