Cervelo R5 Disc Road Frameset 2021
Refined tube profiles, an advanced carbon composition and a race-inspired geometry make the Cervelo R5 Disc Road Frameset a multifaceted performer that leaps up gradients, surges across the most energy-sapping parcours and glides down technical descents.
A refined grade of carbon fibre is meticulously positioned across all of the tube sections of the frameset to tune in exact amounts of lateral stiffness and comfort while keeping the weight extremely low. The tubes use Cervelo’s Squoval Max profile that combines an oval front edge for improved aerodynamics with squared trailing surfaces to further increase the frame’s responsiveness under power. A BBright bottom bracket configuration complements the sophisticated tube profiles by allowing for enlarged tube sections in this area, lowering the amount of material required to achieve the desired amounts of rigidity.
A Pro Fit geometry is low and aggressive to help the rider achieve an optimally efficient riding position while giving composure through sharp corners and over rougher terrain. Generous tyre clearance for up to 30mm tyres gives the potential of lower rolling resistance, while RAT thru-axles promote speedy wheel changes. A lightweight carbon seat post completes the package and affords extra compliance over bumpy riding surfaces.
- Fast within any scenario, the R5 is a race-inspired machine that excels on the climbs and across undulating parcours
- The high-grade carbon and sophisticated material layup produce Cervelo’s most responsive and lightest frameset but also gifts a sublimely smooth ride
- Squoval Max tube profiles amalgamate oval leading edges with squared trailing surfaces to lower drag while increasing stiffness
- Pro Fit geometry places the rider in an aggressive, aerodynamic riding position that is also stable and composed
- BBright bottom bracket format (BB not included) allows for larger tube dimensions for heightened responsiveness under power
- Tyre clearance for up to 30mm wide rubber promotes more comfort and lower rolling resistance
- RAT thru-axles for quicker wheel changes
- Carbon D-shaped seatpost
|Frame||Cervelo R5 All-Carbon, integrated headset 1-1/8” x 1-1/2”|
|Fork||Cervelo All-Carbon, tapered R5 fork, disc brake compatible|
|Headset||FSA IS2 1-1/8 x 1-1/2|
|Bottom Bracket||Cervelo BBright press-fit shell format (BB not included)|
|Seatpost||Cervelo SP18 Carbon|
Cervelo R5 Disc Road Frameset 2021 Sizing
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.