Four great reasons to buy your bike from Sigma Sports
Sigma Sports has one objective - to help you find your perfect bike. Our friendly, knowledgeable staff ask you a series of questions to understand what type of rider you are and the type of riding you do. We can then identify the style of bike that best suits your needs.
Riding a bike that fits you perfectly will help keep you injury-free and ensure you enjoy riding further for longer in total comfort. We check your measurements on a jig to ensure your optimal set-up.
When you collect your new bike we'll double-check your position and make any micro-adjustments if required. We'll also discuss the controls on your bike as well as maintenance tips.
We offer a free safety check after six weeks or 200 miles, so you can keep riding in confidence. Visit us now in-store to discuss your new bike.
Cervelo S5 eTAP Disc Road Bike 2019
Boasting design and technology at it's most advanced; introducing the Cervelo S5 eTAP Disc Road Bike. The choice of World Tour teams for the coming season, this is a race-ready machine that's incredibly stiff, aerodynamically superior and offers a supreme ride quality with stable and predictable handling. Stiffness and aerodynamics have been significantly improved over its predecessor, and the new stem concept is both performance and user-oriented.
Specced out with SRAM's RED eTAP groupset, shifting is smooth and precise, and the hydraulic disc brakes provide powerful stopping no matter if the roads are wet or dry. Built-up with DT Swiss ARC 1450 wheels, you get excellent aero stability for racing over all terrains and in all conditions.
Read more about the Cervelo S5 here.
- TrueAero combines specific tube shapes, sizes and design features to improve aerodynamic flow
- Extended seat tube cutout to shield the leading edge of the rear wheel for reduced drag
- The material, shape and layup make for stable and predictable handling and efficient power transfer. There's a 13% increase in headtube (torsional) stiffness, and 25% increased stiffness at the bottom bracket
- BBright system - Utilising larger tubes in the seat tube, down tube and left-hand chainstay, stiffness and pedalling efficiency are increased while keeping weight to a minimum
- Top-of-the-line SRAM RED eTap groupset
- Modulated and powerful braking from SRAM RED eTap hydraulic disc brakes
- Internal cable routing
- DT Swiss ARC 1450 DiCut 48 Disc wheelset
- Clearance for tyres up to 28mm wide
- Fully adjustable bar and stem system: Handlebar stack range of 2.5mm, independent the of stem, pitch adjustment in two steps, to 2.5 degrees or 5 degrees, stem stack range of up to 30mm (in 5mm increments)
The Cervelo S5 is designed to fit the rider with absolute precision and must be set up by a certified Cervelo dealer. Please contact our Sales Team before making a purchase.
For online purchases, our sales team will require a fit report from a certified bike fitter, detailing your optimal saddle height, reach and handlebar drop. This will help us to ensure the bike is set up correctly for you. If you do not have this information, you're most welcome to visit us at our flagship store in Hampton Wick, Surrey, or book a bike fit with us on our Bike Fitting page.
|FRAME||Cervelo S5 Disc|
|FORK||Cervélo All-Carbon, Tapered S5 Fork For Disc|
|BOTTOM BRACKET||Cervelo BBright Connect 30x86|
|STEM||Cervélo, CS28 V-Stem|
|HEADSET||FSA IS2 1 x 1-3/8|
|FRONT BRAKE||SRAM RED HRD hydraulic disc, SRAM CenterLine X 160mm|
|REAR BRAKE||SRAM RED HRD hydraulic disc, SRAM CenterLine X 160mm|
|FRONT DERAILLEUR||SRAM RED eTap, 11-speed|
|REAR DERAILLEUR||SRAM RED eTap, 11-speed|
|SHIFT LEVERS||SRAM RED eTap HRD, 11-speed|
|CHAIN||SRAM RED 22|
|CASSETTE||SRAM XG 1190, 11-28|
|FRONT WHEEL||DT Swiss ARC 1450 DiCut 48 Disc|
|REAR WHEEL||DT Swiss ARC 1450 DiCut 48 Disc|
|FRONT TYRE||Continental GP4000 SII 25mm|
|REAR TYRE||Continental GP4000 SII 25mm|
|SADDLE||Prologo Dimension TiRox|
Built, Checked, Tuned and Tested
All our bikes are fully built, checked, tuned and tested by our Cytech qualified mechanics and then securely packaged, ready for delivery. All you have to do is add the pedals (if specified), attach the handlebars to the stem and tighten them following the included detailed instructions or by watching our video and using the provided FREE tools. Visit our Bike Assembly page to see how you assemble your new bike once you receive it.
All bikes collected from our shop, are built, tested and ready to ride.
Please note, occasionally, manufacturers may change the specification without notice. Bicycles do not come with pedals unless otherwise specified. We do not install accessories to bikes, including mudguards.