Chris King R45D Rear Hub - Centre Lock Disc 142x12mm - XDR
The Chris King R45D Rear Hub Centre Lock Disc 142x12mm with XDR driver body for SRAM AXS 12-speed drivetrains is one of the ultimate hub upgrades available, not only for its light weight and fantastic performance but also for its longevity and serviceability, meaning that it will probably outlive the bike itself.
The inner and outer bearing races are machined using tools with identical levels of wear so that the races are as evenly matched as possible for the least possible friction, and become even freer with use. The 45 point RingDrive system ensures near instant engagement and gives the great sound that has long been a feature of Chris King hubs. With a 142mmx12 thru axle and Centre Lock disc brake compatibility, these hubs are fully up to date with modern standards, yet still retain the look and feel of a beautifully crafted component.
- Centre Lock disc compatibility
- Engineered, manufactured and assembled in Portland, Oregon USA
- Legendary made-in-house bearings
- 5-year built-to-last warranty
- Compatible with 142x12mm Thru-Axles
- Patented RingDrive™ system with 45 simultaneously engaged points of contact for virtually drag free engagement
- Easily convertible axles: 135mm x 10mm QR or 142mm x 12mm thru axle rear
- Easily serviceable and completely re-buildable with the R45 Hub Service Tool
- Lockring is sold separately (PHB355) and is required for rotor installation
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.