Chris King Titanium NoThreadSet 1 1/8 Headset
From their base in Portland, Oregan, USA, Chris King have revolutionised their area of cycling, manufacturing the highest quality bottom brackets and headsets that provide reduced friction and top rated strength. Assuring you of longevity, their components are widely regarded as some of the best out there. In the Chris King Titanium NoThreadSet 1 1/8 Headset, Chris King have made a super strong, durable and lightweight option for the rider concerned with premium performance.
Composed of a high-grade titanium, this headset has a near steel strength, yet, thanks to its unique construction, retains the light weight that you would expect from an aluminium headset. Shaving the grams whilst improving the strength and durability of this crucial component, this headset comes with a 10 year built to last warranty guarantee, assuring you of its resounding hard-wearing construction.
A stack height of 31.4mm, perhaps the most prominent feature of this headset is that it contains no threading, instead using a patented GripLock retention system, meaning that adjustment is supremely easy. Fitting 1 1/8 inch forks, this headset also makes use of Chris King's made-in-house bearings, reducing resistance further, allowing you to pick your corner with ease, and offering that agile front end you crave.
- Engineered, manufactured and assembled in Portland, Oregon USA
- 10-year built-to-last warranty
- Legendary made-in-house bearings
- The added strength and unmistakable finish of titanium
- Patented GripLock® retention design for exclusively reliable headset adjustment (1-1/8” only)
- Super strong and the choice of some of the world's best riders
- Strength of steel in the weight of aluminium
- 102 grams
- Stack height: 31.4mm