Cinelli Strato Faster Frameset
The Cinelli Strato Faster Frameset is a carbon moncoque option that uses T700 high modulus aeronautical grade fibres for the greatest possible strength and rigidity. This advanced construction makes for a light net weight, with the medium size frame tipping the scales at just 980 grams whilst the front fork weighs just 350 grams. With Continuous Stiff Stays designed to reduce flex and improve efficiency, you can surge ahead with this frame at the heart of your bike.
Equipped to offer internal cable routing and compatible with electronic groupsets, this frameset has clearance for tyres of 25mm in width Supplied with a Press Fit 86.5mm x 41mm bottom bracket to offer a responsive, dialled-in feel. Stiff and compatible with standard modern wheel spacings and QR fastenings.
The geometry of this frame is optimised for racing, with the bottom bracket raised a little to make flat out circuit cornering a good deal safer. With a straight bladed front fork boosting the aero credentials of this frame, hitting high speed and out-performing your personal best is a good deal easier with this elite frameset.
- Frame weight: 980 grams
- Fork weight: 350 grams
- Compatible with internal and electronic cabling systems
- Made from T700 high mod carbon fibre
Please note: Image shown for representation of colourway only, specification subject to change at any time. Bicycles do not come with pedals unless otherwise specified.
- FRAME: Cinelli Strato Faster, aeronautical grade T700 High Modulus Carbon Monocoque frame, 980 grams weight, internal cable routing and electronic compatible
- FORK: Columbus FEL Tapered 1-1/8-inch to 1-1/2-inch carbon monocoque, 350 gram weight
- HEADSET: Columbus Compass Carbon 1-1/2-inches
- BOTTOM BRACKET: Press Fit 86.5mm x 41mm
PRODUCT REF: 817866
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £50 Sigma Sports eGift
Voucher. Learn more