Cinelli Vigorelli Aluminium Track Frameset
Extremely responsive and fast, the Vigorelli has been ridden to success in fixed crits by amateurs and pros worldwide and is named after the famous velodrome in Milan. Perfect for the track, racing in fixed crits or just spinning around town, Cinelli's Vigorelli Aluminium Track Frameset is extremely versatile.
Columbus Airplane tubing has a variable thickness to increase aerodynamics and the fork rake of 35mm makes for exceptional handling so you can confidently take the tightest corners at speed. Oversized sections of the downtube and rear stays contribute to the stiffness of this frame so all your power is transferred onto the road or boards.
More than just a bike for training and racing, the Vigorelli can be turned into the perfect bike for cruising around town, with clearance for 28c tyres. With wax filled brake mounting holes ready to drill on the front fork and internal routing for a rear brake, you will remain safe out on the busy roads.
- Columbus Airplane Triple Butted Alloy frame
- Columbus Pista Leggera Carbon fork with alloy steerer
- Brake mounting hole on the fork to accommodate a front brake
- Internal routing for the rear brake
- Clearance for 28c tyres
Please note: Image is shown for representation of colourway only, specification subject to change at any time.
- FRAME: Columbus Airplane Triple Butted Alloy
- FORK: Columbus Pista Leggera Carbon with alloy steerer 1-1/8 - 1-1/2”
- HEADSET: IS 42/28,6 | IS 52/40 (included)
- SEATPOST DIAMETER: 31.6mm
- SEAT CLAMP: 34.9mm (included with frameset)
- BRAKE TYPE: Front and rear brakes can and should be fitted for road use
- BOTTOM BRACKET: BSA
- TYRE CLEARANCE: Max 700x28
- FORK RAKE: 35mm
- WEIGHT: 1560 grams (frame) / 590 grams (fork)
PRODUCT REF: 815280
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £50 Sigma Sports eGift
Voucher. Learn more